✓Chapter 3

Billie's pov

"Bro! Get high on the right shit!" I watch Bishop take out her own coke lining it up from a bill,before taking a good snort off the line,she threw her head back closing her eyes.

"Lemmie try your shit" a guy called flopping done next to her,she holds a hand out and he chuckles before dropping a bill on it.

She smiles drunkenly taking more coke out,she lined it up for the guy and he blocked one airway getting down on the table before inhaling it all down "fuck! That's strong!" He shakes his head "I need your dealers number" he adds getting comfortable on the floor.

She chuckles before getting up walking off– Wait! This is what's happening , someone from the ring is throwing a party and everyone was invited Dom dragged me down to this huge beach house where it's at cause it's been a while since he got some,his words.

Bishop showed up dolled in black, her long white hair pulled into a tight ponytail,followed by a few other fighters,she fixed herself a drink walked around playing beer pong which she won each round and never had to take a sip of the poor alcohol, throwing people in the water outside,before flopping down to do some drugs.

I grab my sprite before walking off to the dance floor, grinding on any body. I swear I can feel eyes boring holes into the back of my head as this guy reached over dancing with me.

Sipping my drink slowly getting a refill each time and before I knew it I was starting to run around searching for a bathroom "I can come with you" the guy I was dancing with offers making my eyebrow rise "what are you my babysitter? I'm good bro" I say walking away ,everything was spinning and I really had to pee!

Almost all of them were occupied either with fucking people or someone taking a really big shit.

Gotta find a bathroom,gotta find a bathroom! The same sentence chants through my head until I went to open one  when the door flew open before I could ,I squeal gladly pushing the body away running to bowl.

I quickly pull my pants down getting busy a huge sigh escapes my lips as the door closes,I hum lowly but stop when a click echoes through the room I quickly finish up.

I pull my pants up drawing the strings walking out to the sink,I wash my hands before splashing some water on my face,I finally turn to the door to find the figure dressed in black, white hair adorning her head leaning on the door.

"Oh wow, lucky me" I mumble watching as everything swung around me,my eyes narrow as I try to focus on her,why does she look so short? She stares back for a second before her eyes go wide.

"Shit!" She whispers before getting close to me she turned my head to the sink roughly while shoving her fingers down my throat,my guts wrench and everything I drunk went into the sink. Does she do this to everyone?! Fuck!

I hurled for a few minutes as she held my hair back,I finally got rid of it all from my system feeling a little better but still drunk.

"Your drink got spiked" she mumbled watching me wipe my mouth,I giggled hysterically before turning "why do you care?" "you don't belong here" she whispered.