✓Chapter 13

This bouta get a lil nasty, trigger warning.

Billie's pov

You know that groggy feeling you get when waking up from a really long nap?

That's what I'm feeling right now, moving around I realize I'm not able to move and I panic quickly trying to rise only to not be able to raise my head, a cool breeze brushes over my stomach and my eyes shoot open staring at the lights above me.

A stare at my nude body where my bra is the only clothing on me and I feel dizzy all over again. My legs are hoisted up my sex exposed.

Tears fill my eyes thinking of every negative detail that might've happened in those few or many hours I've been out.

"Awe.. Don't cry babe" her voice says making a broken sob tear from my throat. "Looks like you've been having fun" she stares at the bruises left on my skin by Bishop in disgust "who's been marking you? You're mine" hers? The nerve! "What have you done?" My voice is so low I'm surprised when she answers.

"I haven't done anything... Yet" my head snaps to Willa who steps back abruptly a scared look on her face,she doesn't know what I'm capable of yet. "Relax,I'm only going to have you carry my child,what else?" She chuckles and I feel anger brew in my chest some more. "Why me?" I ask again and she smiles "because that baby will be my ticket to getting back at my parents" she spits smiling as if she just got the best weapon.

"I could just abort it you know?" I spit back making her eyes cut to me. "I'll have my eyes on you the whole time,make a wrong move and you'll regret it" she growls getting closer to me and I chuckle.

"They made the dark web for a reason Willa" she gets closer to me touching my tummy and I resist the urge to shift away from her touch in disgust. Also because I'm strapped down.

"You will have this child Billie" she goes to kiss my forehead and I move head up abruptly clocking her lips,she stumbles back with a cry cradling her now busted lip blood runs freely from it.

"After how you left me,I rebuild so much to have you come back and ruin my shit Willa" she huffs before getting up pressing a button and two female doctors come into the room pushing a cart.

I watch as they get comfortable infront of my legs and I try to pull my legs together when one of them probes me,a pain filled yell tears from my throat when I feel something being pushed into me.

A screen i hadn't noticed on the side lights up showing a tube going into me and I squirm. "Stay still or you want you vagina walls torn" one of the doctor's yells I immediately stop and watch the tube push through my cervix and I sob silently knowing this is actually happening.

I watch an implant being pushed into me from a syringe on the end of the tiny tube and I close my eyes not able to watch the type of torture she's actually willing to put my body through just for her pleasure and revenge.

After all the love I showed her,I was there for her at her worst.

I fall asleep in pain hoping my dreams somehow help me escape this nightmare.

★♪★

"... No aspirin for her it'll thin her blood,no tea either it risks her loosing the child—"