Library

Brook Pov:

"Do you think people are going to stare?"

"Yes."

"Why!?!"

"Cause you punched the child out cold."

"Hey Aaron, I heard that the kid is coming back today as well." I asked as I turned my head to look at him.

His face emotion changed from nervous to serious.

I were currently driving Aaron and Chloe to school. They were both sitting in the backseats talking about how nervous Aaron was about going back to school. He was never good with people staring at him.

"Well he better still the hell away from me." Aaron said as he pouted and crossed his arms.

Rolling my eyes, I turned my attention back to the road as I was starting to pull into the school parking lot.

I wasn't about to pull a Grand theft auto game move and run them over as if they were a prostitute.

As always, the parking space I usually parked in was empty. As soon as I parked my car, I turned the engine off and turned to look at my two best friends.

"Sooo, are we going to step out and act like we are in an old movie or are we going to wait until the bell rings?" I asked them.

Chewing on his bottom lip, he turned and looked at Chloe who was on her phone. Annoyed that she was texting at a time like this, Aaron slapped the phone out of her hand and squinted his eyes to her.

"Hey!!!" Chloe exclaimed.

“And goodbye!” Aaron exclaimed back as he opened the door and slammed it.

“EY!” I yelled.

“No one shows love to my car.” I mumbled as I opened my door to chase after Aaron, Chloe followed suit.

It didn’t take long before I reached Aaron and as soon as I did, I slapped the back of his head.

“Ey!” Turning around to face me, my eyes opened up widely.

Awkwardly laughing, I slowly backed away.

“Sorry, I… I thought you were someone else, my bad.” I said, my voice getting pitchy towards the end.

As I started to back away slowly, the person quickly moved and grabbed me by my bicep, his grip was extremely tight.

“Hey buddy, how about you let me go.”

“How about you shut it!” He yelled back.

I instantly flinched.

“Brian? What are you doing!?” A voice said from behind Brian.

Hanna.

“Thank God.” I said as I started to yank my arm away from Mister Hulk but of course it didn’t work.

“Oh gosh… Brian let go of Brook.”

“Yea! Let go of Brook!” I whimpered as his grip started to get unbearably tight.

Looking at me, he squinted his eyes and let go. I instantly started to massage my arm.

Looking at Hanna, I then looked back to Brain. Man, they do look like siblings.

“What happened?” Hanna asked as she looked at Brian.

“She slapped the back of my head!” Brain yelled as he continued to look at me.

Giving me a disbelieved looked, Hanna waited for me to give her my side of the story.

“In my defense I was looking for Aaron and your brother back head looked similar, I mean, how many people have that kind of hair color and are that tall.”