Tiger Eyes

Jenna's Pov:

Dirty Blonde hair.

Hazel eyes.

Pink lips.

Perfect height at 5'9.

Perfect white teeth.

And one killer body.

Our eyes lock with one another and it wasn't long before I saw that famous smirk Brook mimics. Brook smirk was hot, hers was sexy.

It wasn't long after our eyes locked that she stood up slowly, hands on table, cleavage on display, before she walked over to my table.

I could hear the voices of Hanna and Emma calling for me however, it was like I was in a trans as I continued to look at those eyes.

It was as if the closer she got, the smaller I was.

My breath hitched as she slowly approached my table before smiling.

"Hello Jennifer." She said as she smiled at me.

"Jennifer? Don't you mean Jenna?" A voice said.

Turning our heads, I saw Hanna looking between us.

Tilting her head, Sydney smiled.

"No I mean Jennifer."

"I thought your name was Jenna, Jennifer." Hanna said as she slapped my shoulder and chuckled a bit.

Turning my head, I opened my mouth to speak.

"My name's Jenna it's... it's just a thing we have." I answered.

"It's an inside joke. Jenna and I saw the movie Jennifer's body together and what with Jenna looking like Megan Fox with the black hair and bluish green eyes the name stuck. Plus it doesn't hurt that Jenna kis,"

"So Sydney!" I said, interrupting her from continuing her little story.

Sending a smirk my way, Sydney opened her mouth to speak.

May I sit?" Sydney asked.

Nodding my head, Sydney looked around the table before extending her hand to Hanna.

"Hello, I am Sydney Diana Joyce, but you can call Sydney."

Taking Sydney's hand, Hanna shook it.

"Hanna Carson."

Smiling, Sydney let go of Hanna's hand before looking at Emma.

Emma looked as if she saw a ghost.

"And you are?" Sydney asked as she also extended her hand to Emma.

Staring at Sydney's hand, it took her a couple of seconds to realize what just happen.

"Oh! umm hey I'm Emma Sparks." Emma said as she took Sydney's hand and shook it a bit to hard.

Sydney immediately laughed and shook her head.

"Why aren't you just the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on." Sydney said before letting go of Emma's hand.

Blushing, Emma just opened and closed her month before finally saying a soft thank you.

Sending Emma one last smile, she then turned her attention to me.

"I haven't seen you in a while Jennifer."

"Well you know... I'm in high school and you're in college on the other side of the world so..."

"Was." Sydney said with another one of her smile.

"Was?" I asked.

Chuckling, Sydney ran her fingers through her long hair before responding.