Charlie's Angels

Emma's Pov:

To say I was just annoyed would be an understatement. No, I was beyonded annoyed. Why? Because at 7:00 o'clock I was yanked out of my bed by Jenna and Hanna. They wanted to make sure I looked as 'hot' as I did last nite so the whole school could see me.

At this point, I felt like a stupid Barbie. However, I didn't have much makeup on since I like having clear skin. The only thing I had on was eyeliner and mascara.

It took us about 15 minutes to get me ready for school, it would have been less but I kept on whinning and resisting them.

"What color would you say Emma's eyes are?" Hanna asked as she tapped Jenna's shoulder.

We were all in Jenna's car, however, Hanna and I were in the backseat since Hanna wanted to put the finishing touches on my makeup.

Turning to look at me quickly, Jenna then turned her head back.

''I'm not to sure, they look green sometimes yet the other times they are blue."

"They also tend to look grey."

"Mmm yea."

Chewing on the inside of my cheek I tried to understand what the big deal was. They are just eye colors.

"Well whatever color they are, I want them.''  Hanna said as she smiled at me.

I couldn't help but to blush since she was complimenting.

''Aw! Are you blushing!?"

Opening my eyes widely, I opened my mouth to speak.

"No... it's just cold."

"Hon, the air ain't even on." Jenna said as she giggle.

''Aw!! You are!" Hanna said as she leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"You're so cute!"

Rolling my eyes, I decided to just looked out the window so she couldn't see me blush anymore.

Not saying I was but, just so she doesn't mistake my red cheeks for me blushing.

Hanna and Jenna kept talking as we drove to school while I just stayed quiet. I was about to close my eyes so I could take a quick nap yet, as soon as I did, not a minute passed before I felt the car turn off. My eyes shot open.

''Oh boy...." I thought to myself as I finally realized that people were actaully going to see me looking different, and when I mean different, I meant different.

When Jenna came to my house, she also came with a black dress. It wasn't anything to over the top but it did look pretty. It also stopped at my knee, perhaps a bit higher. The back was kind of opened but nothing to revealing and I was also using high heels. They were black of course since heaven knows that Jenna will not let me get out of the house with shoes that don't match what I'm wearing. Hanna and Jenna also looked rather stunning. Any one would be luck to even be able to talk to them. Makes me wonder why they are talking to me.

"Ready girls?" Jenna asked as she turned in her seat to look at us.

Hanna said yes well I simply nodded my head.

Smiling at us, she then turned back so she could open her door. Hanna and I followed suit.

At that moment, I felt as if I was one of Charlie's Angels, Hanna and Jenna were the other two.

It didn't happen all at once like in the movies or in tv shows where everyone looks at you all at one yet, after a couple of minutes of us walking, people started to look our way.