Puberty

Brooklyn Pov:

"No no no that not fair!"

"Brook I need her!"

"To fucken bad she doesn't count!"

"Brook!!!!"

"Gals how about we just calm down and take some steps back."

"Shut up Aaron!" Chloe yelled as she turned her attention back to me.

"Chloe chill out, we can end the bet but if we do, it'll be because of you and therefore I win."

"What the dickens! If you win then you are allowed to fuck any cheerleader, no!"

"I feel like Casper, didn't I tell you gals this wasn't smart."

"Oh shut up Aaron."

"How about you increase your vocabulary words." Aaron respond causing Chloe to glance at him.

"Listen I'm not in the mood, I'm only on school grounds because there is a soccer game, so can we talk about this later?" I asked as I looked at Chloe.

"Fine..." Chloe mumbled.

Smiling I started to walk outside, exiting the gym to go to the soccer field.

I ended up running into Chloe when I went to change clothes which is weird because she doesn't hold cheerleading practices on Fridays.

"Hey Chloe why did you change clothes, you don't have cheerleading practice today."

"Oh it's because I'm going to show Emma the routine and I told her to meet me at the soccer field."

"Why? Cheerleaders only cheer for football and basketball games."

"So she can get used to the crowd."

"Ah ok." I said as I nodded my head and finally got to the soccer field.

"What about you Aaron?"

"Don't you mean Casper...?" Aaron mumbled.

"Oh come on don't be a cry baby." Chloe said.

"Don't even." Aaron said giving Chloe a hard glance.

"Aaron you didn't answer my question."

"Oh yea sorry, it's just I wanted to see the game and do you remember that guy from two summer back that I told you about?"

"Um.... yea what was his name?"

"Wesley but any whose, he messaged me last night and he said that his sister is on the team you are playing against today and wanted to know if he could see me."

"Ohhh someone has a crush on you." Chloe said with a smirk.

Scratching his neck he awkwardly laughed.

"Ha maybe I don't know but I haven't seen him in a while so I don't know if he looked the same."

"Wait a second... isn't that the guy Chloe criticized because of his looks?" I asked.

"Yes!" Aaron said as he give Chloe another hard glance.

"Ohh... oh!!!! Ew no." Chloe said.

"Hey! He's super nice." Aaron said, as he defended Wesley.

"Yo chill." Chloe said.

"Any whose..... I have to go get the team ready, I'll talk to you guys later ok?"