Pizza

Brooklyn's POV:

After the trip from school to my house I ended up showing Emma around. Emma's face was priceless.

I guess when you compare your house to someone else's, you realize how different your lives are when it comes to money.

I was used to living in glamorous houses with expensive furniture but I guess Emma wasn't.

I only really showed Emma the first two floors since the other ones didn't really matter.

I was pretty tired after showing Emma around, that when we went back to the living room, I throw myself onto one of the leather couches.

Emma stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before she finally sat down on the other couch.

Turning my head so that I was looking at Emma, I remained silent.

She was biting her bottom lip in deep thoughts before she looked up and caught my eyes.

She frowned a bit before speaking up.

"Do I have something on my face?" She asked as she started cleaning her face.

Shaking my head, I remained silent.

"Then what?" She asked.

"Nothing. Are you hungry?" I asked as I continued to stare at her.

It looked like she was taken back by my question so it took her a few seconds to respond.

"Um... a little bit yea." She said quietly.

Slowly getting up, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cellphone.

"Do you like pizza?" I asked as I started calling Domino's Pizza.

Nodding her head, she stayed quiet.

"Okay good. Any toppings?"

"No, cheese is fine." She responded.

Nodding my head, I then spoke with the person who picked up on the other end. After I placed in my order, I hung up.

The only sound that could be heard afterwards was the grand clock in the living room which was ticking loudly.

I started to feel awkward and I knew Emma was too, so I stood up.

"Come on, I forgot to show you one room." I said.

Slowly getting up on her feet, she looked at me and I instantly noticed the height difference. She was at least 3 inches smaller than me.

I smiled at her and turned around to start walking to the stairs. Hearing her footsteps I knew she was following right behind me.

As we walked up the stair the awkwardness was still there causing me to walk a little bit faster.

We didn't have to walk too deep into the hallway because the room I wanted to show her was close by.

Once I was in front of the door, I turned the door knob and pushed it opened.

I walked in first with Emma right behind me and then stood aside so Emma could take in the view.

She looked around the room and her eyes roamed around the walls. There were tons of posters of bands I liked hanging around my walls as well as pictures of my friends and I.

After she stared at them for a bit, she turned to look at me.

With a frown on her face, she opened her mouth to speak.

"What room is this?" She asked.

Chuckling, I ran my fingers through my hair and responded.

"It's my room." I said with a smirk.

"Wow you really do like your bands." She said with a giggle.

Cutes giggle I have ever heard by the way.

"But of course, I'm not a poser."

"I can clear see that you're not." Emma said.

Chuckling at Emma, a wick idea came into my mind.

"You wanna know what song I'm thinking of right now?" I said as I started to walk closer to her.

Automatically she started to walk backwards.

"Um... which one?" She asked.

I continued to walk forward and she continued to walk backwards until her back hit a wall.

As soon as I was just a few inches away from her, I leaned my head closer to her so I could whisper in her ear.

"Have you heard Good girls' bad guys by Falling in Reverse?" I whispered.

By now Emma was completely still, and didn't seem to be breathing.

Hopefully she was though.

I heard her swallow before she slowly shook her head.

Chuckling, I continued on with my sentence.

"Well there's this part in the song I'm thinking of right now, you want to hear it?" I asked.

By now my hands were over our heads and planted against the wall. Our bodies weren't touching but I could feel her breath on my skin.

Nodding her head slowly, I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my lips.

Clearing my throat I started to sing into Emma's ear.

"I just wanna kiss your lips, the ones between your hips, if I cashed in all my chips on you, then baby, I'd be rich."

As I was singing my right hand started to slowly move down the wall.

Leaning back to see Emma's face, I still held the smirk on my lips as my hand continued to move down.

Emma stayed frozen and right when my hand were about to touch her hip, the sound of the doorbell went off.

As soon as the doorbell went off, Emma instantly shoved me away from her. Her actions were so sudden that I ended up tripping and falling down.

"Ouch, my head!" I whimpered.

"Sorry! I going to go get that okay? Okay bye!" Emma said in a rush as her cheek turned red.

She got out of my room so fast that it took me a while to understand what just happened.

"That better not be the pizza man at my door because they're never this earlier." I said to myself as I started to get off the floor.

Frowning, I decided to go out and find out who was actually at the door.

Half way down the stairs, I was able to peek around the corner to see who it was and to my surprise it was in fact the stupid pizza man.

I have never been so disappointed to see a pizza box in my entire life.