Sorry!

Brooklyn's POV:

"Now... Chloe.... I know what I said but... but this one doesn't count."

"Doesn't count?!?! I told you to leave my dam cheerleaders alone!"

"Come on guys, there's no need to yell at each other."

"SHUT UP AARON!"

"Me and my big mouth." I thought to myself as I hidden behind Aaron for protection.

I knew I shouldn't have mention Hanna to Chloe but in my defense, she isn't even on the team yet so I didn't think it would matter.

"Oh God.... I can't deal with you right now!" Chloe said as she turned around and walked down the hallway pissed off.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself.

"She took that well." Aaron commented.

"Yea... I'm going after her, I don't need this to escalate." I told Aaron.

Jogging down the hallway, I was able to grab Chloe's wrist.

"Don't touch me Brook!" Chloe yelled, snapping at me as she pulled her wrist away from me.

"Listen okay, I'm extremely sorry I didn't know Hanna counted."

"You're always doing this to me Brook!" Chloe exclaimed as her eyes held her tears at bay.

Opening my eyes widely, I knew this was serious.

"Hey okay I'm extremely sorry, I didn't know how much you didn't want me touching your cheerleaders."

"It's not that Brook... it's just.... this is one of the only things I have that is mine. I love you to death Brook but I also like the idea that I get time to myself where all I think about is me and I get to do that with cheer leading. I can't do that if all I hear are gossips about how you did someone or anything that has to do with you." Chloe said.

Hearing Chloe, I finally realized for the first time how important her cheer leading squad really was to her.

"I never thought about it that way. I promise this will be the last time you'll hear about me hooking up with one of your girls." I said.

I brushed Chloe's cheek, wiping away the tears that she finally shed.

"Promise?" Chloe said as she sniffed a bit.

"You have my word, and matter of fact, I'll go talk to Hanna right now." I said.

Smiling at Chloe, I waited until she returned it. After seeing her smile a bit, I brushed her cheek once more before turning around to find Hanna.

As I was walking down the hallway to find Hanna, I ended up bumping into someone.

"Not now Jenna, I'm busy..." I said as I continued to walk down the hallway.

"You're always busy, what is it now, looking for one of your sluts?" Jenna said as she followed me.

"Babe please, if I needed a slut, I already found one."

"Really who?" Jenna asked.

Looking at her, I raised one of my eyebrows before shaking my head and went back to searching for Hanna.

"Wait... I'm not a slut!"

"Okay fine you're not a slut. Now can you just leave me alone."

"Not until we talk!" Jenna yelled.

Stopping in my track, I rubbed my face and looked at her.

"Look Jenna I can't talk right now, how about we talk after school or something?"