Senior Year

Brooklyn's POV:

"I could have sworn I heard you talking to someone."

Currently, under the bed of some chick, I was trying my hardest not to make a sound.

Reminder; no more screwing around with taken girls whose boyfriend's look like the dam Hulk.

"Babe, I was on the phone talking to my mother when I was about to take a shower. Why do you always think the worst?"

"Maybe because you're going around screwing other people," I said in my mind.

"I'm sorry it's just... I don't want to lose you, I mean come on, I love you." The Hulk guy said while sitting on the bed; the one I was currently under.

"Awww baby, you don't have to worry, how about we go out and eat some breakfast okay?" The chick asked.

"Well... ok."

The bed suddenly made some sounds and before I knew it, Hulk guy was off it and not a moment too soon; I was starting to get Claustrophobia.

I made sure to wait until the girl gave me the heads up before I got out from under the bed.

"You can come out now." The girl whispered.

Scooting out from under the bed, I stood up. I was currently only in my boxers and bra which caused me to feel a light chilly, but, I didn't mind it.

"I better go," I said as I started to look for my clothes.

"Yea, I think that's a good idea but wait, do I give you my number or..." The chick said while standing only in her tower. 

"There you are!" I whispered slash yelled as I grabbed my pants.

"Well?"

"Huh? Oh yea, look Carrie..."

"My name's Jamie."

"Oh okay... look, Jamie, your boyfriend is pretty big and I'm pretty young; I don't need to get murdered by his hands."

"So you're just leaving like nothing happened?"

Zipping up my jeans, I stood up completely straight.

"Where's my shirt? I could have sworn I threw it over here." I said more to myself than her.

"It's right here."

Turning around to face Jamie, I got hit with something instantly.

"Ah thank you," I said as I started to button my shirt up.

Making sure to grab my wallet, phone, and car key, I started to think of a way out of this awkward situation.

"So.. I got to go, but I'm going to need you to-"

"Hey babe, where are we going to eat I mean, I don't want to... who the fuck is this!"

Shit. Mr. Hulk is back.

Grabbing the nearest thing to me, which was a book, I threw it at his head.

"The fuck!"

Sprinting to the door, I ran right past him before he could grab me.

Running down the stairs, I ran for the front door; I could hear the guys' footsteps right behind me.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I said as I tried to open the door.

After struggling with the door, I finally opened it and slammed it closed; right in the guy's face.

I could hear him groaning through the close door.