Awkward

Brooklyn's POV:

I was beyond tired and to top it all off, I had the worse headache ever. The sound of my alarm clock going off finally indicated that I had to go to school.

All my memories of yesterday were gone. I do remember parts of it, however, like the morning and going to a club, but, that was about it.

Don't ask why I decided to go to a club on a Thursday, because I don't even know.

Slowly opening my eyes, I prepared myself for the worse, but, to my surprise I was actually in my own room.

"Yes." I whispered to myself.

I was actually about to congratulate myself until I heard the faucets in my bathroom turned on.

"Spoke too soon..." I mumbled.

Getting up slowly, the pounding in my head got worse.

"Dammit." I said as I grabbed my head.

Thank God the curtains were close, not allowing light to come inside.

Walking slowly over to my bathroom, I didn't know what to do, since this was the first time I brought someone over, wasted or not when picking up chicks.

Knocking on the door, I waited for the person to open it.

The door knob turned and before I knew it, I heard the most annoying sound you could hear at 8 in the morning.

"HELLO!" The person yelled.

Grabbing ahold of my head, I looked up to see who the idiot was that yelled but to my relief it was Chloe.

Chloe was smirking when she saw my reaction to her yelling, however, I was just glad it was her instead of some random person.

"Oh thank God." I said.

Smiling, she stepped aside allowing me to enter my bathroom. I went straight for the medicine cabinet. Opening my cabinet, I grabbed my Aspirin bottle and popped it open, taking three pills. Filling the cup I keep in my bathroom with water, I took the pills one at a time.

"You look like shit." Chloe commented.

Sending her a dirty look she just giggled.

"Chloe quick question, why are you here?" I asked.

Rolling her eyes, she jumped up onto the counter and took a seat there.

"Well, should I start with how a random person called me from your cell phone or how I found you passed out under a table or even how after I tried leaving, you told me that you were afraid of suffocating in your own throw up and begged me to stay the night?"

Biting my bottom lip, I decided some things were better left unanswered.

"Let's go with, how about we forget about it." I said while smiling.

Rolling her eyes, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Just get ready Brook, we have to go to school."

Whining and pouting, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't feeeeel like going."

"Well you better start feeling like it because next week are tryouts for the different sports and soccer is one of them. You have to do your thing and make an announcement."

Sighing, I knew she had a point so I decided to get ready.

"Fine but wait for me, I need you to drive me to school."