How the cookie crumples

Brooklyn's Pov:

"Ok."

"Ok?"

"Yea I mean, I'm not heartless of course we can call the beat off."

"Oh my god, I knew you would understand, see Aaron? What did I tell you."  I said as I went to hug Chloe.

Hugging me back, Chloe spoke up again.

"Totally and I know you also understand no more cheerleader banging and that includes Emma."

Moving back, I grabbed Chloe arms as she simply smiled at me.

"Ey! I thought you said you understood." I said as a frown found its way to my face.

"And I do but a bet is a bet. Own up to it or don't but if you don't our trust is broken."

Groaning, I simply stared at her.

"Then the bet ain't off." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Umm.. hey gals I'm just awkwardly standing here so... I'm going to stand over there and call Wesley up." Aaron said as he slowly walked away.

Without missing a beat, Chloe responded to me.

"Oh but I thought you wanted to call the bet off." Chloe said as she mimicked my post.

"The only reason I want to call it off is because I don't want to get with Emma just because of this stupid bet. I want to do it when I wish to do it."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

Looking at me, her lips slowly turned into a smirk.

"So it doesn't have to do with the fact you're catching feelings?"

"Huh wait what no!" I said tripping over my words.

"Sooo you wouldn't mean if I get with her after the bet?"

"No you bloody can't!"

"And why not, it's not like you have feelings."

"You're right I don't but you'll be getting my seconds and that's gross." I said trying to give a good enough reason to my outburst.

"Mmmm ok, so the bets back on?" Chloe asked again.

"Yes." I said as I feel a sudden overwhelming sensation of.. of guilt.

Brushing it off I simply ignored it and told myself that I have nothing to feel guilty for.

Like I said, it's not like I'm catching feelings for this amazing girl.

************************************************************************

Emma's Pov:

"Have you seen Jenna?"

"Um.. no I haven't, sorry." I said as I watched Hanna take a sit across from me.

"Well.. how about Koby, I heard he came back yesterday but I didn't see him."

Smiling at the mention of Koby I opened my mouth to speak.

"His in the lunch line and you didn't see him because he only came yesterday to turn in the homework he owned and also get any new ones."

Nodding her head, she smiled at me as she started to eat.

Looking down at my trace, I wasn't hungry so I only got chips and a bottle of water.

"Is that all you are going to eat?" Hanna ask, as she looked up from her trace.