Cupid

Emma's Pov:

Walking down the hallway, I felt as if I was the center of attention as people continued to take glances at me. Chewing on the inside of my cheek, I was debating with myself if it was a good idea to wear Brooklyn's jacket to school.

When I finally made it to my locker, I was deciding if I should just take off the jacket and put it inside my locker since the stares started to become unbearably uncomfortable but just as I was about to take it off, a voice stopped me.

"Oh my god!"

Slowly turning around, I realized that it was just Hanna.

"Hello." I said as I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Omg! Is that Knight's jacket, as in Brooklyn Knight!?" Hanna ask as she walked closer to me to inspect the jacket.

"Yeaa.. it is." I responded as my cheeks started to heat up.

"Awwww you look so cute in it tho!" Hanna said as she started to tug at the sleeve of the jacket.

Rolling my eyes, I turned around to get my books for the first two period before closing the locker.

"Thanks but I don't see what's the big deal, it's just a jacket." I said as I shrugged my shoulder.

"If it was just a jacket than why is almost everyone staring at you?" Hanna said as she folded her hands over her chest, with a smirked on her face.

"I don't know how about you ask them."

Rolling her eyes at me, I told her to walk with me to my first class. Nodding her head, she said ok.

As we were talking about Brooklyn and how Hanna was overreacting, we caught a glimpse of Jenna.

Hanna automatically called out her name to get her attention.

Turning around, Jenna started to look around for the source that called her name and when she finally saw us, her face changed from a smile to a frown.

Walking over to us, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Who's jacket is that?" Jenna asked.

Before I could open my mouth to speak, Hanna bet me to it.

"It belongs to Brooklyn." Hanna said, a smirk clearly on her face at this point.

"Wait wait, Brooklyn as in dirty blonde, green eyes, soccer playing Brook?"

"Yep." Hanna said.

"Bull crap, turn around." Jenna said as she placed her hands on my shoulder.

When I finally turned around I could hear Jenna suck in air rapidly.

Turning back around, I immediately noticed Jenna's shook face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The fact you're wearing Brooklyn's jacket." Jenna said.

"Huh?" Hanna asked as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Brooklyn doesn't just let anyone use her jackets of soccer." Jenna said.

"Well that can't be true since Em is wearing her jacket."

"Wait, what's the big deal about it?" I asked as I looked around the hallway, noticing people were still staring at me.

"Brook doesn't just give her soccer jacket out to anyone, it's saved for her target of the year." Jenna mumbled.

"Huh?" I asked.