Forty-three

FunLand 

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was still at the kitchen table with her mom and dad. Eric was in bed still missing Donna. She was honestly getting worried about him, he hasn't eaten or left his bed in a long time.

"Hey, Mrs. Forman. Hey, Red." Hyde said coming through the door with Kelso and Fez. He leaned down a gave Lana a kiss on the head.

 Hyde stood behind Lana's chair, and Fez was in between her and kitty. Kelso sat down and made himself a plate

"Hello, boys. You're up bright and early this morning." Kitty cheerfully responded 

"Yeah. We're going to Funland!" Kelso said excitedly, "It's super fun!"

"Oh, Red, remember how we used to take Eric and Lana there when they were little?" Kitty reminisced, 

"Remember how I used to get on the roller-coaster with them...and then,just before we took off, I'd jump out and wave good-bye?" Red reminded in a happy voice, "Boy, did they scream."

"And that's why I'm afraid of roller coasters" Lana said with a fake smile

"Well, it sounds like fun." Kitty said 

"Super fun!" Kelso exclaimed getting more food, "And we figured Eric could use some fun, you know, since he and Donna broke up."

"What?"

"Broke up?"

"Yeah, I heard Donna dumped his ass." Hyde said with no empathy, Lana hit his chest lightly to get him to stop telling their parents Eric's business.

"That's funny. I heard Eric was the one who dumped Donna." Fez said, everyone laughed off that idea knowing eric would never break up with Donna.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana and the guys went up to Eric's room to try and get him out of bed. Eric was curled up in a ball underneath  his blanket. Lana went so bad for him, she really hope he decided to go with them to fun land.

"Come on, Forman. Get out of bed." Hyde said not caring at all

"Yes, we have to go to Funland before all the fun is gone." Fez added doing a little hand wave

"I'm not going." Eric mumbled from under the blanket

Everyone was quiet for a moment. Hyde and Kelso looked at each other, then pulled Eric by his feet. they pulled him fully off the bed before let him drop to the floor with a thump.

Eric got up and crawled right back on the bed with the blanket on. And layed back down in his ball of sadness.

"Geez." Lana mumbled it was worse than she thought

"Forman, man, snap out of it. So you had one of the hottest chicks in Point Place and you blew it,Could be worse, "Hyde said with a chuckle, "No, it couldn't."

Lana punched Hyde in the shoulder before turing her attention to her brother. "Eric, it's not all bad.Think about Bob being your father-in-law, "Kelso pointed out, "That guy'd be in all your wedding pictures..."

"Guys, I don't want to talk about Donna..." Eric said blankly, "and I don't want to go to Funland."

"Fine. If you're not going with us, we'll stay here with you." Lana said sitting on the floor in front of Eric. She leaned her back against his bed

"We're not going to Funland?" Kelso whined, making Lana glare at him and Hyde punch him in the shoulder.