Forty-four

Battle of the Exes

The gang was sat in the basement, nothing felt too uncomfortable so far

The gang was sat in the basement, nothing felt too uncomfortable so far. Eric finally got his ass out of bed and looked like he was having a good enough time. They were playing cards, when Donna walked in.

"Wow! Donna, you look great!" Jackie exclaimed, "What could it be? Oh, I know. You lost 80 pounds of ugly fat". She laughed and turned to face Eric, "Burn, Eric, burn!"

"Okay, first of all...I weigh a 130... 49... pounds." Eric kept lying about his weight

"Just let it go buddy" Lana said, it was getting a little sad

"Yeah. You look good too, Eric. You lost...your one true love, so...Looking good." Fez tired but failed at complimenting Eric

Donna finally spoke up, "Eric, I found these records of yours, and I thought you might want them back."

"Ah, the unpleasant exchange of possessions
after the horrific breakup," Hyde nodded while Eric got up to get his stuff, "Awkward for them, entertaining for us."

"You know you're not as funny as you think you are right?" Lana questioned him with a small smirk

"Whoa, whoa. Shut up. Don Kirshner's starting!" Kelso exclaimed, walking over to the TV.

Oh, right. Paul McCartney and Wings
are on tonight." Donna said sitting down on the couch.

"Ahhh, my one true love Paul" Lana sighed. 

"Hey," Hyde tickled her sides slightly, before wrapping her in his arms tightly

Eris stood behind them on the couch, staring awkwardly at Donna since she stole his spot. "Okay, so... Okay, we're all here now. So... So, Donna, you're staying?"

"Okay." Donna nodded not really paying attention to him

"What I meant to say was...," Eric cleared his throat," Look, Donna, I don't think it's cool if you hang out here."

Lana tensed up in Hyde's arms, she hated how awkward everything was in the group now. She started to think about her and Hyde. Were they going to end up like Donna and Eric, hating each other? 

All the girls turned to face Eric in shock, "So, what, you're,
like, kicking me out?" Donna asked.

Eric just looked down at his feet and Donna huffed, "Wow. Okay then. Bye."

"Donna wait" Lana called out trying to stop her but Donna marched straight out the door.

Jackie huffed as she stood up," Well, if you're kicking her out, then you're kicking me out."

"No, Jackie, no." Eric said with fake concern, "Oh, wait. I mean, bye!"

Jackie stormed out and Lana got up from Hyde's, "You know Eric you've done some shitty things before, but kicking Donna out... I just thought you were a better guy than that". She quickly stormed out to catch up with the girls.

🌸🌸🌸

Girl were in Donna's living room watching Donna pace back and forth, "So, it's just not fair. He doesn't, like, get my friends... 'cause he has some stupid, crappy basement."

"Right! You helped make that basement what it is today." Jackie agreed

Lana nodded her head, "We are the glue of the group"