Seventeen

The New Foreman

🌸🌸🌸

The gang was piled into the cruiser; Fez, Donna, and Eric in the front, and everyone else was crammed into the back.

"Ugh this is so boring" Lana complained, she leaned over and put her head on Hyde's shoulder.

The two of them decided that they would remain just friends. They knew their friendship was more important, than a relationship which probably won't last.

It was mainly Lana's idea to call whatever they had quits. She knew that high school relationships never last and she didn't want to lose Hyde as a friend.

"Guys can we do something besides cruiser?" Hyde asked.

"You know what we could do?" Kelso smirked, " We could go skinny dipping. Naked!"

"The way God intended," Hyde smirked looking down at Lana

"Nope" Lana said.

"No way" Jackie refused

"Why not? It'd be fun" Kelso said trying to convince the girls.

"Sure, its fun for you guys, cause you get to look at us. And thats a treat for you, but we just get to look at you and that's nasty." Lana said, while Hyde was still looking at her.

" Lana's right," Donna agreed

"So you don't wanna do it?" Eric asked Donna.

"I don't care, I'll do it" Donna laughed.

"Okay I'm in!" Eric exclaimed wanting to see his girlfriend naked. Lana rolled her eyes at her desperate brother.

"Are you in?" Hyde asked looking at Lana.

Lana sighed, " Yeah, why not"

"I'm in," Hyde grinned.

"Eww that's my sister!" Eric shouted.

"Naked is dirty" Fez sang.

"Dirty, dirty, dirty!" they all started to sing.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana sat in the drivers seat with Donna and Jackie. The rest of the boys were in the back of the car smushed together. They all stare blankly ahead, very naked and angry.

"What a great idea, Micheal! That was so much fun, except for the part where we got out clothes stolen, Micheal!" Jackie shouted as she tried to get the hair out of her hair.