fifteen

The Pill

Lana was sitting on her bed when Jackie came running in

Lana was sitting on her bed when Jackie came running in. "Jackie calm down" Land said trying to get the out of breath girl to talk.

"Lana I'm pregnant" Jackie said before starting to cry. Lana gave her a hug.

"What?!" they suddenly heard from the door way. They quickly turned around to see Eric standing in the door way.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana manage to get Eric to twin promise not to tell anyone bout Jackie, but he was terrible at hiding it. Donne is playing basketball and Eric is just standing there. Donna scores and throws the ball at Eric, hitting him on the back of his head. The ball bounces back.

"Eric, you're like a million miles away. What's going on?" Donna asked.

"Okay Donna, I have to tell you something, but you have to promise you're not gonna tell anybody else." Eric whispered hoping Lana won't hear him.

Lana hopped off the vista cruiser and went over to Eric. "You promised you wouldn't say anything." She turned to Donna, "If we tell you, do you swear not to tell anyone else?"

"Dirt! I swear, now tell me." Donna said. "Not here" Eric said pushing them to the car. They get into the cruiser. Eric tells Donna everything and she stares with wide eyes ahead of her, in shock.

🌸🌸🌸

At the Hub the guys, Lana and Jackie are sitting at a table. "And then, in the dream, two of the three Stooges fed me grapes while I played them a beautiful song on my accordion... in the nude." Fez said explaining his weird dream to the group. Lana looked at him with disgust. "Somehow, the accordion part bothers me more than the nude part." Hyde said wrapping his arm around Lana.

Kelso reaches for one of Jackie'S fries. She slaps his hand away."Michael, stop it!" she says.

"What did I do?" Kelso asked confused.

Jackie looked worried, not wanting him to find out the news just yet, "Look, I just need all the food I can get right now." Eric and Lana start laughing nervously like their mother. Everyone was looking at them confused. Hyde looked down at Lana looking very confused.

Donna came in and her and Lana knew they had to talk to Jackie. Donna was the first one to talk ,"Hi. Uh, I have to go to the bathroom, Lana? Jackie?"

Jackie gets up and gasped, "Oh my God, Donna, you have never asked me to go to the bathroom with you before!" DONNA:

"Yeah, it's a big day." Lana sacasticly said before puling her into the bathroom

In the Hub bathroom Lana was checking the stalls to make sure no one else was in there. After she gave Donna the ok, the questions started.

"So, is it true?" Donna asked