Two

The Concert

The Concert

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

🌸🌸🌸

Donna, Kelso, and Lana were standing outside the Vista Cruiser waiting for Eric. Lana was wearing the outfit Jackie helped her pick out. It was a red plaid mini skirt, with a white turtle neck, and her white platform heels. She also had on a jean jacket and a white headband.

"Are you sure you're going to be warm enough honey" Red said trying to talk Lana outta wearing her outfit "I mean it's going to get cold tonight. You might even want to wear your snow pants to keep warm."

Lana laughed at her dad's overprotectiveness. "Daddy I'll be fine" she said giving him a hug. He sighed " Ok fine but if one of the boys starts acting like a dumbass let me know" he said kissing the top of her head.

Eric finally came out and was about to get in. "Kelso, that's sweet." Donna said thinking Kelso was holding the door open for her. "Actually, I'm riding shotgun." Kelso said confused as to why he would sit in the back. "No, you're not." she said crossing her arms. "I'm not riding in the back."

"Why don't we let Eric decide?" Donna said smirking because she knew Eric would choose her. " Eric?" Kelso asked. "Kelso. Get in the back." Eric said. "Well don't i feel the strength of sibling love from here" Lana said sarcastically as she move into the backseat with Kelso.

"Taking her for a spin?" Red said as Eric is about to drive off. "Yes, sir." Eric said nervously. "Have a good time. One more thing. Very important. About the car. She's old, so no trips out of town. Ever. Understood? Have fun." Red said walking away. Lana sigh while hitting her head against Eric's headrest in anger. Kelso gave her a small hug to try and cheer her up.

"I guess that's that." Eric said in defeat. "We're not going." Lana said. She goes be her fathers back a lot but she has never gone against a direct rule of his. And Eric sure as hell wasn't going to.

"Eric, do you wanna go?" Donna asked turning to face Eric. "He said no trips out of town." we both said. "It's your car. Do you wanna go? Donna asked again. "But he's God." Eric yelled. "I think God would want us to go to Milwaukee." Kelso said trying to convince Eric.

"Eric, you are a 16-year-old man." Donna said. "Really 'Man' thats a stretch Donna" Lana said. "I'm gonna go with whatever you say." Donna said ignoring me but she had a little smile on her face," It's your decision".

"It is my decision.And my decision is: We're going to a concert." Eric said pulling out of the driveway. We all started to cheer of him. "I'm proud of you baby bro" Lana said messing up his hair.

We picked up Jackie and the instead arguing almost made jump out the car. Then when Fez came Jackie got pushed onto Kelso's lap turning their arguing into pda which surprisingly was worst. When they got to the worst part of town to get hyde, Lana realized that there were no seats left. As he opened the car she already was climbing into the backseat.

He let out a low laugh as he pulled her back and sat her his lap. Lana breathed in his smell of mint, weed,and cigarettes and it was surprisingly comforting to her. Everything was going great as they began to sing to all of Todd Rundgren songs and Lana was actually surprised they pulled this off.

🌸🌸🌸

"I'm telling you, we're out of gas" Kelso said as the gang stood by the car waiting for the mechanic to tell them whats wrong. "We're not out of gas." the twins said at the same time. "seriously you guys gotta stop doing that " Hyde said turning to the twins "It's really creepy".

"It's the battery. It's six years old and shot to hell." The mechanic told Eric. "I know what. "I'll just call my dad." Jackie said as if the answer was obvious.

"Kelso, tell her." Lana said in a stern voice. "they can't take the car out of town." Kelso stated hoping Jackie would get the message. "I'm not calling his dad." Jackie thinking Kelso is crazy.

"Jackie... parents talk to each other about how we screw up." Hyde begins to explain to the younger girl. He then goes on to explain the whole chain of events and somehow it end up with everyone but Jackie doing the hustle.

"Guys!" Jackie yelled to get our attention. "You'll get used to it" Lana shrugged. "We are in the middle of nowhere and I have to go to the ladies' room." Jackie stated."Donna? Lana?" We both sighed and walked to the bathroom with Jackie.

Lana put on some more lip glossed and fixed her hair thinking about how we can get that new battery. They have only like $6 between everyone. They can try and bargain but what would they give up in exchange. Lana was starting to realize that they might have to give up on seeing the concert.

"C'mon Lana we get it your gorgeous but can we leave this nasty bathroom" Jackie said pulling the blonde girl by the arm out of the bathroom.

"We got a new battery" Eric said as we waited until the mechanic was done with the car. "How did you do it?" Lana asked Hyde. "Please I just used my amazing people skills to talk him into give us a free battery". He said wrapping his arm around the small girl. "You sold Kelso and Jackie's tickets didn't you" Lana asked seeing through his crap. "Bingo".

🌸🌸🌸

The gang finally made it to the concert and were jamming out to all the songs and had their lighters in the air. Hyde had his arm wrapped around Lana's waisted and Donna and Eric where rocking out with air instruments.

Eric looked over to the seats that once belonged to Kelso and Jackie and saw that Randy's date was a man. "Guys. Randy's date is a man." Eric said pointing over to them like a child. Lana smacked his hand down. "It's rude to point" she said glaring at him.

"I'm okay with it." Donna shrugged looking at the couple. "Me too" Lana agreed. "We are so cool to be okay with it." Eric said with excitement. Lana laughed at her dorky younger brother. Lana and Hyde kept swaying to the songs and Lana had never felt more at peace with her life

🌸🌸🌸