Twenty-three

I Love yous & Leather jackets

🌸🌸🌸

Lana sat on the ledge of the back patio while Hyde and Fez occupied the two seats.

"When girls have sleepovers, do they sometimes play games and giggle, and there every one in a while, they start to make out all together in a bug make heap?" Fez asked while he fiddling with hi fingers

"I sure hope son," Hyde grinned

"Me too," Fez nodded

"You two are pervs" Lana said as she finally say Jackie come running through the garage.

"May I have your attention, Please? I would like to introduce you all, to the new Micheal Kelso!" She squealed excitedly. Micheal comes running over in a leather jacket.

"So huh? What do you think?" Kelso asked excited, "Jackie says it makes me look like Marlon Brando in The Wild Ones. Yeah, I'm so Brando."

Hyde looked his friend up and down, "Yeah if Brando had a buddy named Potsie"

"What are you even saying?" Michael asked

"Ayeee," Lana and Hyde said with their thumbs up.

"Jackie, did you dress me up like the Fonz?" Michael turned to ask his girlfriend.

"No Michael i did not dress you up like the Fonz," Jackie promised, "But I mean I do like The Fonz,I think he's..."

"Fez!" Micheal said turning to face him, "Fonz, yes or no?"

"Kelso I just want you to be happy" Fez smiled at his friend, in an apologetically way.

"Thank you, Fez" Michael smiled

"Now, if I could just have a moment of your time?"Fez asked

"Sure,"

"Good," Fez said putting his hands together, "okay, a gang of toughs has taken over Arnold's. Help us, Fonzie you are our only hope!"

Lana was to past out from laughing so hard, Jackie pinched Lana's arm to get her to stop laughing. Lana covered her mouth with her hand and tried her hardest to stop laughing.

"I can;t believe you guys. I mean here I am, as Brando as can be and you can't even see that," Michael said upset," And Lana,finds it so funny she can't stop laughing."

"I'm sorry Kelso" She said but she still had a smile on her face.

"You know what, you can take your sorry and-"

"Sit on it?" Hyde finished for him for him, Fez and Lana started to laugh again. Micheal stormed off as Jackie ran after him.

🌸🌸🌸

The girls sat on the hood of the cruiser the next day, as Donna explained that happened between her and Eric last night.

"And then he punched me in the arm and said Man,"Donna explained.

Lana just shook her head, "That dumbass"

"Oh my God, what a horrible disaster," Jackie said," Well go on!"

Donna sighed, "I guess, I, like, totally screwed things up. 'cause ever since I said I love you he's been acting weird."

"Eric is always weird" Lana said sympathetically.

"Ok, wait a second, I'm a little confused. Why did you say I love you?" Jackie yelled.

"Because I...love him?" Donna said as if it was obvious.

"Fair enough," Lana shrugged

"No! That's got nothing to do with it!" Jackie yelled,"She's too young to be saying I love you"

"Shut up Jackie, you say it to Kelso all the time and your like younger than me" Donna said

"Not in love years," Jackie explained. She went on to explain what the hell love years were. Lana was just tiered of Jackie being the expert of relationships.

Lana hugged Donna," Just give him time, Eric has the emotional maturity of a ten year old."

Dona thought about everything Jackie said, "I know it sounds impossible, but what you said actually makes sense"

Jackie nodded proudly," Look, the sooner you guys realize I'm a genius, the better off we'll all be"

🌸🌸🌸

Everyone was in the Basement watching tv. Hyde came out wearing Kelso's jacket and clutching his belt buckle.

"Oh Hyde what a fabulous look for you," Fez complimented him.

"Seriously you look like Marlon Brando or something," Donna complimented.

Lana looked over at Hyde, she couldn't deny that he looked good but he didn't have to know that. "You look like an ass, " she said shrugging her shoulders unimpressed.

Laurie walked over to Hyde, "Hyde, when did you get so hot?" she asked rubbing her hands over his chest. Lana glared at Laurie, Kelso was also upset by the situation.

"I've always been hot. Jacket just brings it out" Hyde shrugged

"No. No! Give it to Me!" Kelso yelled" Give me back my jacket!". Hyde slapped Kelso's hands away then Kelso slapped Hyde's hand. Then it turned into a whole scrap.

"What are you doing?" Kelso asked hitting Hyde

"Get off me, you load!" Hyde exclaimed as he raised Kelso up and they fell onto the couch.

🌸🌸🌸

Later that night, Lana and Hyde were in the basement by themselves. They were on the couch making out, Lana was tugging on the jacket.

"You look so hot" Lana said as she kissed his neck.

"I thought I looked like an ass" hyde said with a smirk as he pulled away from her. She tired kissing him again but he pulled back again.

"Apologize " He said with a cocky grin on his face.

"Why?" Lana scoffed

"For calling me an ass"

"You are one"

"Fine," he said getting up and walking towards the door," One last chance."

Lana sat up on the couch. She thought about her next move very wisely. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled to over her head. She tossed it at Hyde and he caught it.

Hyde looked down at her shirt, "That works too" he said walking back over to her.