Twenty-four

Suspended

Lana, Eric, Donna, and Hyde were outside of the school standing by the Vista Cruiser

"Hey check it out I got an F on my report card," Donna said

"An F what'd you fail?" Eric asked concerned 

"English!" Donna said.

"Isn't that what we speak?" Eric asked

"I got a B in Spanish!" Hyde said surprised," What did I start taking Spanish?"

"The real question is how are you not failing everything?" Lana teased

Hyde snatched Lana's report card out of her hand." Give it back Hyde!"

"All A's, Nerd!" He said as he held the card up so she couldn't reach it.

"Whatever," She said as he handed the card back to her, "since when did you smoke?"

The boys turned to face Donna, who was in fact smoking a cigarette.

"Donna! That's a cigarette!" Eric yelled in shock

"Even worse, it's a menthol!" Hyde said disgusted.

"Donna come on, even when I used to smoke I didn't do it at school. Put it out" Lana said not wanting her friend to get in trouble.

"When did you start smoking?" Eric asked.

"Well, you just saw me light it," Donna said.

"Smartass" Lana teased Donna, "Donna serious it's a hard habit to break and it's not worth it. Just put it out". Lana had a super hard time stopping smoking and she didn't want Donna to go through the same thing.

"Hold this," Donna saids passing Eric the cigarette, who held it like it was going to attack him.

"Oh geez Forman, hold it like a man would you!" Hyde said 

"Shut up!" Eric yelled.

Eric leaned against the car, holding the cigarette in a slightly more normal position. "Wow Donna first you fail english now you're smoking? Can I ask you what you're doing?"

Donna thought for a second, "Smoking. Failing."

Just then an administrator walked out of the school, "Wow Forman. Smoking on school property?" 

"No, that's not his, that's mine," Donna said.

"No its mine," Eric said, placing the cigarette in his mouth," Mmm, menthol"

"Eric what are you doing?" Lana hissed at him

"Let's go Forman," the administrator said pulling Eric into the building.

Hyde bent down to pick up the cigarette, "Dios mio, no es bueno"

"Hyde," Lana said with a stern tone, "Deja el cigarillo". Hyde huffed and dropped the cigarette and Lana crushed it as they got into the cruiser.