Four

The President

🌸🌸🌸

"Push. Push. Come on, you gotta push it!" Kelso chants as Hyde and Fez push their arms against the doorframe. 

"How much longer?" Hyde asked through gritted teeth and a scrunched up face. Lana stood taking pictures of the boys with the camera Hyde bought her. She always had that camera with her. Taking pictures of everything.

 "10 seconds. You gotta push harder or it's not gonna work."

"This is so stupid." Hyde mumbled

"It's not stupid.You're gonna love it." Kelso insisted "Okay, that's time. Step away from the door."

The two boys stepped away from the door with their arms floating in an amazement. 

"You guys are idiots" Lana said laughing after she snapped another picture.

Hyde smiled while flipped off Lana and she flipped him up in return.

Eric came downstairs with cans of off brand soda and handed one to Jackie.

"I told you my top three choices were Tab, Fresca, or Diet Rite." Jackie complained in her usual bitchy attitude.

"Jackie shut up and take the damn drink or get the hell out" Lana snapped not looking up from the tv.

Everyone stared at Lana. She never really got mad at anyone. She let Jackie be bitchy most of the time because she honestly didn't care that much. But saying that knowing that the twins dad got switched to part time really pissed her off.

Everyone just stared watching tv not saying anything. Jackie sat down quietly next to Kelso, and no one ever mentioned sodas again. Lana was tapping her foot out of angry, she tried to get her mind off it. All of a sudden she felt a hand on her thigh. She looked to her left to see that Hyde sat down next to her on the couch.

Lana leaned her head on Hyde's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her waist. The gang began to talk about random things, but Lana wasn't paying attention. Hyde began to whisper a bunch of jokes in her ear and tickling her slightly. She couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Kids.Kids, kids, kids." Kitty came running down the stairs, "The President is coming."

"What President?" Eric asked confused,

"The President of these United States, Gerald R.Ford, the 36th...37th... 40th..." Kitty said struggling to remember what president Ford was.

"38th" Lana said helping her mom

"Nerd" Hyde said poking at Lana's stomach, as she squealed.

"Why would on Earth would the president come to Point Place?" Lana asked trying to get Hyde's hands off her.