Twenty-eight

The Kiss of Death

"You killed her cat?" Lana asked her bother who was staring off into space

"I felt so guilty. I just... I couldn't" Eric said referring to the night when he ran over Donna's cat.

"Is it because you're kinda glad it's dead?" Laurie asked

The twins just looked at their older sister with concern. "What is wrong with you?"Lana said

"Hey, maybe I don't have tittle her. Maybe she'll just think Mr. Bonkers ran away," Eric said as he looked down at his food.

"That works, that's what we told you when..." Red began to say but was cut off by Kitty shushing him.

"What?" The twins asked.

"Eat your pizza rolls," Kitty said changing the subject

"Look how hard can it be? You go over there and you say, hey, I'm a cat killer. I murdered..." Red started to laugh hysterically," I murdered your cat. But you try to say it with a straight face"

"Daddy...just no" Lana shook her head at her father.

"What? Am I the only one that sees the humor in this?" he asked

"I think you might be Red" Kitty said as Lana nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh,come on. That thing was always messing' in my yard, going' through our garbage," Red tried to justify his reason for laughing.

"Now we have Hyde for that," Laurie said smugly

"Oh, yeah, Laurie and what exactly do you do? Oh that's right! The Packers!" Hyde chuckled as him and Lana high fived.

"Excuse me? Dilemma here!" Eric spoke up trying to get everyone's attention again

"Just don't tell her," Lana shrugged," what she doesn't know won't hurt here"

"No, don't listen to that. You have to tell Donna. Just be gentle, and maybe give her a nice little gift," Mrs. Forman suggested

"Yeah, like a kitty-sized headstone" Laurie chuckled

"We're a family of Psychopaths," Lana said shaking her head

🌸🌸🌸

"Lana, Eric, I just saw Michael kissing your sister!" Jackie ran into the basement," Okay, he's a rat! He's been cheating on me!"

"What?! Well... surely there must be some kind of mistake?" Eric lied horribly. 

Lana rolled her eyes at her idiot brother," Jackie I'm so sorry" she said pulling her into a hug.

"That's it! Michael and I are over!" Jackie said crying on Lana's shoulder.

"Really?" Fez asked stepping closer to Jackie," And by over you mean..."