twelve

The Ski Trip

🌸🌸🌸

"All right, this is no sweat.If we leave right after school...we should make it toJackie's ski cabin by, like, 6:00." Eric said holding up a map and explaining the plan to everyone

"Man, I can't wait!" Lana said excitley, "I need a good vacation. so you dumbasses better not ruin it for me"

"A trip to my favorite place." Hyde said pulling Lana into his lap, "Anywhere but here.". Lana and Hyde were back to being touchy feely again. They've never left each other side as of late. And Lana wasn't complaining but she also didn't want to get hurt again.

"And I'm betting that Alpine Valley is gonna give the kid...many make-out opportunities with Donna this weekend. The kid is in." Eric said with a moronic smile on his face.

"What's with the whole "kid" thing?" Hyde asked.

"It's cool." Eric said looking to his sister for approvable but she just mouthed 'no' to him.

"It's not cool?" Eric asked looking around for back up.

"Not cool. Dorky." Fez said smiling.

Micheal suddenly came rushing in with a dumb grin of his face,"Guess who made out with Pam Macy behind the gym?"

"Everyone." Lana laughed. 

"No! Me!" Kelso exclaimed pointing to himself like an idiot.

"Kelso, a lot of people hang out behind the gym." Lana said hoping her idiot friend would get the point.

"Yeah, that's what's so great about it. Everybody saw it!" Kelso exclaimed

"That's great, man.Yeah. Because now everybody can tell Jackie, you moron." Hyde said as he rolled his eyes

"Then she's gonna dump you and we won't be able to go up to her ski cabin." Eric complained.

"And it's going to hurt her feelings" Lana said rolling her eyes at her brother.

"She's never gonna find out." Kelso brushed it off. 

Jackie coming running into the basement, with an angry expression on her face. "You are a dog, Michael, a dirty, dirty dog!".

"What did I do?" Kelso asked cluelessly. 

"You kissed Pam Macy" Fez answered causing Kelso to gasp.

"I trusted you, Michael, and now all my friends are laughing at me.I can't even show my face in the third floor bathroom anymore." Jackie ranted , "And that's the cool bathroom."

"It really is" Lana said nodding and feeling bad for her sallow friend.

"But, I..." Kelso started