Fourteen

The Wrestling Match

Point Place, Wisconsin 

Saturday Afternoon

3:42 p.m

The Forman's Basement

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was walking to the basement when she saw Kelso and Jackie. She was about to saw something when she saw the look on Jackie's face. "No! Tell m you didn't!" She said as she dragged Jackie away from Kelso.

"Yes Lana. Micheal Kelso and I have made beautiful love" Jackie said with a smile on her face.

"Gross," Lana almost threw up in her mouth, "well you seem happy so I'm happy for you. But why now Jackie?...Tell me it's not because they went to jail"

"Lana it was just like Prisoner of love " Jackie said like it was obvious. Lana grabbed her shoulders to get her to focus.

"Jackie. Do not get pregnant" Lana whisper yelled at her to make sure no one heard her.

"Oh of course not. Imagine what it would do to my figure" Jackie brushed it off before walking into the basement. Lana rolled her eyes and followed her. Donna came up from behind them and walked in with them.

"Hey, guys." Lana said walking to sit on the couch 

"Hi, sweetie. How are you?" Jackie said so sweetly it made Lana sick 

"Actually, I'm a little bit chilly. But I left my coat up in the car." Kelso said 

"You have legs" Lana said earning a glare form Kelso.

"I'll go get it for you." Jackie said jumping up from the couch and running to go get it.

"Handy little thing, isn't she?" Kelso grinned as the door slammed shut.

"Okay, that was so cool." Eric exclaimed.

"Cool?" Donna and Lana asked in the same stern tone 

" And by 'cool" I mean "wrong and stupid."" Eric corrected himself .

Lana rolled her eyes and started to turn the tv. "Stop!  Wrestling's back on." Hyde said pulling her away form the tv. He pulled her into his lap and she got comfortable. 

"I love wrestling!" Donna exclaimed. Eric then tackled her. They started wrestling until Donna put him in a headlock against her chest and Eric stopped fighting back. "Come on, you're not even fighting back." Donna said confused.

"Why would he fight back?" Hyde remarked. He turned to Lana and had a smirk on his face. "Don't even think about it" Lana said. "Too late" He yelled as he started to tickle her making her squeal.