twenty-two

Van stock

The forman's including Hyde were sitting around the kitchen table

The forman's including Hyde were sitting around the kitchen table. Lana and Hyde haven't really talked since Halloween. She was hanging out with her football and cheer friends now. She didn't want to but how could she act like everything is fine.

She was so hurt when he called her bitchy, and that she was sad and desperate. Every time she saw him, that's all she could think about. She didn't let him know she was missing him though. She always acted as if she was better off.

Hyde wasn't doing much better. He honestly wished he never said anything. He missed talking to her, hugging her, kissing her. He couldn't get his mind off the whole thing, how one minute they were in a good place , and now they're longer speaking.

He also hated the fact she was around Carson. Jackie and Donna had decided that it was their job to keep him informed of what was happening and it was both helpful and hurtful. Of course he acted as if ut didn't effect him at all though.

"Hey dad can I go to van stock with the guys this weekend?"  Eric asked. Lana really wanted to go but she wouldn't because of Hyde.

"What the hell is a van stock?" Red asked confused

"Well it's like woodstock, but with a greater emphasis on vans" Eric replied sarcastically

"Sounds stupid." Red said, "Who's all going?"

"Well me, Hyde, Kelso, Fez..." Eric began listing off before mumbling," Donna". Hyde just shook his head. Eric wouldn't be able to go anywhere if Donna was the only girl there.

"You can't go if Donna's the only girl going" Kitty said.

"But mom" Eric whined

"Ok Eric tell you what. If Lana is going then you can go too" Red said before eating more of his food

"Lana..." Eric said looking over at here with puppy dog eyes.

"No" Lana said

"Please?"

"No" 

"Please?"

"No!"

"Lana please! I would do it for you" Eric said. Lana finally made eye contact with him. She hated the fact that she was a better sibling than him.

"Fine" she sighed. Eric cheered away while Hyde fought the feeling to cheer with him. He figured this trip is the perfect place to make Lana forgive him.

"Oh. Then, Daddy, since Eric is going out of town Can I have his car?" Laurie asked

"Why? Where are you going?" Kitty asked

"Excuse me I was talking to Daddy"

"I know. Where are you going?" Kitty asked again

"Frat party" Laurie said