nineteen

Red's Last day

The gang was gather outside of the crappy van that Micheal just got

The gang was gather outside of the crappy van that Micheal just got. "yeah, eva the radio works!" Micheal exclaim, "And all of the door, the open. And it's got brakes too. I mean can you believe this? I mean, my uncle just gave it to me! For free!"

Lana was leaning against the old van and was actually surprised that Kelso was excited about it.

"This is amazing. I would pay tens of dollars for this...or not" Fez said as the smell from the van came his way.

"Did he has a cat?" Hyde asked sticking his head in the drivers window.

"Yeah," Micheal said but he didn't seem too concerned" but I can get an air freshener for that."

"Yeah, get a couple" Lana gagged.

"Guys, this thing is a bedroom on wheels. No more, Michael the backseat is too small! Michael,you're on my hair! Michael, You're choking me! THat's over."

"Wow! Look at this piece of junk" Bob said as him, Midge and Donna walked over to the van.

Eric and Donna were laughing at Bob's statement.

"This is my van." Michael shouted.

"Yeah? You know I had a Ford delivery van in high school. It's a lot of fun till somebody gets preg-you gotta careful with this thing son." Bob warned Kelso and patted him on the back.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"Sell the van, kid." Bob warned him again

"What's that supposed to mean?" Midge asked

"Oh, I'm happy" Bob sarcastically said. Donna decided to spare everyone from the uncomfortableness of her parents and pushed them away.

"Shouldn't you guys be meditating or something?" Donna said.

Lana walked to the back of the van and got in with Fez and laid down on the shaggy red carpet.

"Hey! Forman come here" Hyde said calling Eric over to the back of the van.

Eric walked over and Hyde put his arm over his shoulder, "I want you to feast your eyes on the very large and flat cargo area"

"Wow you could haul a lot of ply wood in this." Eric nodded not getting the point. Lana rolled her eyes and sat up and paid more attention to their conversation.

"Right, or Donna" Hyde suggested

"Why would I wanna haul- Oh right? Okay Nah no. She wouldn't wanna do it in a van, she wants it to be special"

"What are you guys talking about?" Donna asked coming over to the rest of the guys

"Oh uh-" Eric try to think of a cover.