Ten

Goodbyes and Reconciliation

Lana and Luke were sat on the basement couch

Lana and Luke were sat on the basement couch. Lana was on top of Luke as they were in the middle of an intense make-out session. Things were going great between them. They weren't really serious but they also weren't seeing other people. Apparently Hyde was going on a lot on a lot of dates. Lana knew this because Donna and Jackie informed her every-time.Lana didn't care that he was going on a bunch of dates, but she did miss talking to him in private and spending him with him.

Lana suddenly felt Luke's hand go up her maxi skirt, as the basement down swung open. Lana quickly pulled her skirt down and got off of Luke.

"Wow" Fez said staring at the two on the couch, Lana went and sat in Hyde's seat trying not to make eye-contact with anyone.

"Looks like both your sisters are whores" Kelso said to Eric laughing. Lana felt completely embhassased. Hyde punched Kelso in the arm before walking over to his chair. He pulled Lana up and tried to pull her in his lap like used to do, but Lana walked over to Luke and sat down on his lap instead.

Hyde glared at the two. Lana and Hyde haven't talked since their kiss. Lana decided that avoiding him was the best idea. She really liked Luke and didn't want to ruin it. Everyone was sitting in awkward silence. Hyde was still glaring at Luke, Lana was avoiding eye contact and everyone was just uncomfortable. Lana decided she had enough and grabbed Luke's hand and went outside.

They went to his car and Lana let out a sigh. Luke put a hand on her thigh and smiled at her. "Hey, don't worry you're friends will like me eventually," he said trying to cheer her up. Lana just gave him a small smile and kissed him.

She didn't think they were ever going like him. They weren't mean, he just didn't fit in. He didn't really care about music, he played football, he didn't smoke pot, and he didn't really have the same sense of humor. She honestly didn't know what to do anymore.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was so happy to be done with school for the day. She had three test and she sat with the cheerleaders at lunch so all they talked about was clothes, boys, and just talking shit about everyone. She didn't feel like she could sit with the gang anymore because of how things are with Hyde. She decided to just give him space.

Lana was sitting on top of the vista cruiser. It was freezing. She was 99% sure that her skirt was frozen to the hood of the car. She really regretted leaving her coat in the car, because Eric had the keys.

Hyde and Kelso walked out of the school. They were too involved in their own conversation to notice Lana, or that Eric wasn't there. They pulled on the door handles confused to why it wasn't opening.

"He's not here"Lana tried to say but her teeth were chattering too much. Her face was red and her lips blue. She didn't wanted to look Hyde in the eyes so she kept her head down.