Thirty-four

Date Night

🌸🌸🌸

The gang were sat in the basement like usual, watching a Batman movie. Kelso was eating a popsicle by the freezer, Eric and Fez were on the couch, and Lana and Hyde were on Hyde's usual seat.

"Oh, don't put Batman in the clam of death, Riddler. That's just gonna make him mad," Fez said to the TV shaking his head,"God, your stupid."

"Fez, for the last time, the Riddler can't hear you." Eric said getting annoyed by the comments

"Riddle me this, Riddler.When Batman escapes from the clam of death...who will kick your riddle-telling ass in?" Fez said sassily to the Tv

"Hey, Fez. Riddle me this," Eric said before punching Fez in the shoulder

"Then riddle me this." Fez said, then put his finger in his mouth before sticking in Eric's ear. Hyde, Kelso and Lana were quietly laughing at them. 

"Oh, but, Fez, only if you riddle me this." Eric said before giving Fez a "purple nurple".

"Ow!", Fez said getting more mad, "Riddle me this, you son of a bitch!" he said before tackling Eric

Jackie came running into the room excited, "Oh, my God! Guess what!"

"Stop! Fez!" Eric said sarcastically,"This could be important!". Jackie rolled her eyes and glared at Eric. Eric slapped Fez on the face. Jackie huffed and continued what she was saying.

"You guys, the Roller Disco Doo-dah is coming to Kenosha next Friday!" Jackie said excitedly

"Oh, my God! Guess what!" Hyde faked excitement, then him and Lana both blew Raspberries. 

"See, now, that's the kind of thing the judges really frown upon during competition, Steven." Jackie  pointed out

"Excuse me?"

"We're gonna be partners!" Jackie said excitedly, Hyde just gave her a confused look.

"Skating partners!" she said further explaining 

"Hey, how about instead, you hit me in the face with a wrench, and I black out?" Hyde suggested

"Steven..." Jackie said moving closer to him to sit on the armrest of the couch and she pushed Lana off of his lap and onto the floor, "this is not just a last chance   at roller disco. It's a last chance at love-our love.Now, will you or will you not skate with me?"

"I would, Jackie...but seeing you there in your cute little skating outfit...with all your tassels and sequins...I might be tempted to...push you down a flight of stairs." Hyde said with a small smile, before getting up and helping Lana up.

The two of them walked upstairs. Lana was really getting tried of Jackie constantly flirting with Hyde. It would make her feel better if she knew where they stood with each other. But trying to have a heart to heart conversation with Hyde was nearly impossible.

They walked up to Lana's room. Hyde was on her bed, and Lana decided she'd do some homework. She put her hair up messily and started to work on her history homework. She didn't notice that Hyde was staring at her. 

He loves how focused she was when she was doing homework. The way her nose would scrunch up slightly when she was working on a hard question. And how when she would get really frustrated she would start fiddling with her pencil.