Forty-Five

Basement Renovations

Lana woke up to the feeling of someone getting into her bed

Lana woke up to the feeling of someone getting into her bed. She screamed but they quickly covered her mouth. They flipped on the lamp by her bed and the light relieved it was Hyde.

Lana relaxed and pushed Hyde's hand off of her mouth. "What the hell are you doing here?" Lana whispered yelled.

"I need a place to stay for a while" He said simply, taking off his jeans, he also took off his shirt leaving him in just his boxers and getting into her bed. Lana moved over a little bit so the both of them could fit on the mattress.

"What did you do?" Lana asked in an angry tone.

"Nothing" Hyde said. Lana looked at him in disbelief, " Seriously nothing Lana. My dad got transferred and I need a place to live"

Lana looked over and saw a bag which she assumed had all of his clothes. "Fine," she huffed tiredly, "But you can't stay in my room, if Red catches you in my room again, you're going to need a coffin not a place to stay. You can move back into the basement"

"Can I stay in here for tonight?" Hyde asked, giving her his puppy eyes that she can't say no to.

"Fine" She gave in. Hyde pulled her closer and the two of them fell asleep cuddling.

🌸🌸🌸a few weeks Later🌸🌸🌸

The Formans were gathered around the kitchen table, eating breakfast. Lana and Hyde were in her room last night, and surprisingly their actions didn't wake up her parents or brother.

All of a sudden Hyde walked into the kitchen, wearing Lana's purple robe, with no shirt and his pajama pants . Lana's eyes went wide opened, she told him not to come downstairs and she was going to bring him up food.

Hyde grabbed a plate off of the kitchen counter and sat down in the seat between Red and Lana. He gave Lana a kiss on the cheek and started making his plate, taking the rest of the four waffles.

Lana hit him on the shoulder lightly, he turned to her confused. She tried to tell him with her eyes, what the hell are you doing down here? "Ohh" Hyde said nodding. He then proceed to rip one of the waffles in half and put it on her plate, thinking that's what she was mad about.

Lana sighed and put her head in her hands. Lana was frozen not knowing how her parents were about to react. Red and Kitty looking between the two of them. No one said a word.

"Steven, it's 7-damn-30 in the morning." Red finally said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Red, be nice." Kitty scolded. Hyde remained silent getting syrup for his waffles. "Steven, we're waiting!" Kitty said

"He's been living in the basement" Lana said telling the partial truth since he usually slept in the basement 3 nights a week and spent the rest in Lana's room . Her parents stared in shock of how they didn't know he was here.