Five

The Party

The gang sat in the basement while Jackie made them listen to a guitar solo six times

The gang sat in the basement while Jackie made them listen to a guitar solo six times. Everyone at the point of stapling their ears shut or ripping Jackie's head off.

"I just want to hear the guitar solo one more time." Jackie said running to the turn table.

"Not again." Lana groaned rubbing her temples.

"Use the headphones." Hyde pleaded.

Jackie rolled her eyes before she dramatically put the headphones in.

"Good. Now, wrap the cord around your neck." Hyde Whispered. Lana shook her head went to hit his arm. Hyde grabbed her wrist and pulled her in his lap. Eric looked at them and widen his eyes. Lana started to blush and she mouthed 'don't say anything'. Eric nodded his head and looked back at his newspaper.

Lana wasn't sure what her and Hyde were. They haven't talked since the kiss. Hyde has been a little more touchy than normal, but Lana did't want to say anything.

"Would you guys respect me if I worked in the town dump?" Eric asked.

"The town dump? No.Now, the state dump." Donna wagged her finger with a smirk, "Why are you looking for a job?"

"Everything costs money.", Eric sighed circling more wanted Ads,"Gas, clothes fun."

"Dates;Dates cost money." Kelso added

"No, Kelso, that is prostitution." Fez said thinking he was helping his confused friend. Lana started giggling

"Dating is prostitution, man" Hyde stated, "Only you don't always get what you pay for."

"Said the man who's never had a girlfriend." Lana laughed.

"What, you guys don't remember Esther, the biker chick?" 

 "Oh yes... And where is she now Hyde?" Lana asked smirking already knowing the answer.

"She's dating my uncle." Hyde shrugged causally.

"I'm going home for dinner. By the way, Mom and Dad are going to the Playboy Club at Lake Geneva this weekend.Do you guys want souvenirs?" Donna asked as she got up.

"Ash trays." Hyde said

"A brain for Kelso" Lana sniggered

"A woman." Fez pleaded. 

"Your parents are going to be out of town?" Jackie said walking over to Donna,

"Yeah.I mean, I'll be babysitting my sister Tina all weekend. Just me. Alone. Watching TV. I might order a pizza..." Donna rambled looking trying to get Eric's attention.

Lana looked at her idiot twin brother, who was too busy with his newspaper to notice the hints Donna was giving.

"I got an idea! We'll have a party at Donna's? A toga party!" Kelso beamed.