Twenty-Nine

The Yearbook

"Okay, you guys

"Okay, you guys. I just got an advanced copy of the yearbook, and I have one for the editor in chief," Jackie said handing Lana the other yearbook," And you'll all be happy to know that 1977 is my cutest year ever," she squealed

"Jackie, that is so weird, because I was just telling the gang how there is no way you could be cuter than last year," Eric said sarcastically

"You were?" Jackie asked excited

"Yes," Eric lied

"I think 1977 was my cutest year too!" Lana squealed as she flipped through the yearbook.

"I'll say," Hyde said as Lana stopped on a picture of her in her cheer uniform. Lana rolled her eyes and turned the page.

"I for one, believe that you are totally cuter this year," Kelso said to Jackie.

"Yeah, since I dumped you," Jackie said looking at Kelso.

Lana laughed," Burn!"

Kelso looked at her," We've talked about that, Lana"

Jackie walked over to Hyde," Hey Steven, want to pop some popcorn and look at all the yearbook pictures of me?"

Lana glared at Jackie. Ever since Kelso and Jackie broke up, she's been all over Hyde. Luckily, Hyde wasn't feeling the same way. But Lana could help feeling jealous.

"No.I figure I'll do plenty of that when I die and go to hell," hyde said not caring.

"God, you're such a card," Jackie laughed hitting Hyde in the shoulder playfully.

Lana rolled her eyes," Bitch" she mumbled.

"This is so exciting," Fez said getting up," My first American Yearbook. Show us some pictures of Fez"

"Sorry Fez, there aren't any" Jackie said plainly as she flipped through more pages.

"Yes, there is. I put it back in after you got rid of it," Lana said flipping to one of the pages," I did a whole page on the foreign exchange students we had this year. Here you are Fez"

Fez looked at the picture happily,"Oh Lana. I love it!" he said giving the blonde girl a hug.

"Whatever, here's me cheering at the pep rally last fall!" Jackie pointed out to Hyde.

"Oh my god! There's people in the crowd are mooning, you're all cheering away and the whole time you're getting mooned! Yeah!" Hyde exclaimed.

Everyone darted over to look at the picture, Donna and Lana exchange a smirk.

Eric giggled," Oh my God! Those are girl butts! There's girl butts in the yearbook! Oh man I can't tell who it si, I wish we had a magnifying glass"