Eighteen

Garage Sale & Brownies

The whole gang was in the basement

The whole gang was in the basement. In the spots they usually sat in with the exception of Lana who was on Hyde's lap.

"Michael, I want you to take me to the movies" Jackie instructed 

"I'm way ahead of you," Kelso exclaimed, "2:00, Smokey and the Bandit!"

"No, I already told you I don't want to see that again. I don't like the south" Jackie complained.

"Don't you want to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader" Lana asked confused. Jackie just shrugged and turned back to Kelso.

"Want to go see The Goodbye Girl?" Donna suggested to Eric

"Well I would but it has two major flaws, no smokey and no bandit." Eric said high-fifing Kelso.

"Yeah plus isn't The Goodbye Girl a chick-flick?" Kelso asked.

"You moron," Hyde scoffed.

"Girls like to make out during chick-flicks." Lana said rolling her eyes as she flipped the page in the comic Hyde was reading.

"Well then I'm in!" Kelso changed his mind.

"Me too. I'll come and watch" Fez grinned.

Everyone was creeped out and looked at Fez with concern.

Kitty and Red came through the basement door. "Ok. T-minus 1 hour until the garage sale! Oh I feel an astronaut! Oh Red! Remember how bad Eric wanted these roller-skates?"

"Yeah until Lana pushed me off" Eric mumbled.

"Not my fault you had small feet and I could fit in them" Lana laughed.

"Yeah, you wasted a lot of my money son," Red said.

"Yeah, me and my damn childhood," Eric nodded.

"Oh... and here are all of Lana's awards and trophies. here's a first place for a writing contest, here's a first place for the science fair, and another first place for a cheer completion..." Kitty began to list off as she pulled more stuff out of the box.

Lana got up and closed the box, "I think they get it mom". She walked back over to Hyde and He pulled her into his lap again.

"You have been making me look bad from the start uh?" Eric said. Lana hated when her parents bragged about her especially in front of Eric.

"You know Mrs. Forman, I feel real bad. You let me stay here and Everything. I wish I had something to contribute to the garage sale" Hyde said.

"Oh steven, Your loving smile is contribution enough!" Kitty said pinching his cheek while Lana pinched the other to mess with him.

"No it's not. You can start by letting go of my daughter!" Red scolded, Lana quickly got off and sat on the armrest of the couch. "And then, run this upstairs," Red said throwing a box at him.