six

The Keg

🌸🌸🌸

Friday finally came around and no one was as excited as Lana Forman. She had a super long week of doing other people's homework and her brain was fried. She walked into Spanish class and took her seat in the back next to Hyde.

She put her head on the desk and sighed. She had no time to sleep last night was exhausted. "I hate today" She said lifting her head to look at Hyde.

"Why"

"I had to do a bunch of other people's homework last night and couldn't get any sleep,and I'm not prepared for this test"

"We have a test" he said totally clueless

Lana simply nodded her head. Hyde could see how drained Lana was. He felt bad for her, and he knew exactly what to do to cheer her up.

"C,mon" Hyde said grabbing her backpack and throwing it over his shoulder. Before grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the classroom.

Lana struggled to keep up with the taller boy and was thankful that he was holding her hand.

"Where are we going."

"we're skipping class"

"What" she exclaimed letting go of his hand. Hyde turned around confused by her out burst.

"hyde there is no way I can skip. the teacher is going to mark me absent and I'm going to get in trouble"

"Lana It will be fine. We'll take a nap in the cruiser or you can study for other classes. if your parents ask say that you were quietly doing your homework and the teacher didn't notice you"

Lana gave in and they kept walking and ended up bring Kelso with them because he wanted to take a nap too.

🌸🌸🌸

"This is great! Eric Forman skips class!" Donna's voice rang through out the car.

Lana slowly opened her eyes, and realized where she was. She had fallen asleep with Hyde in the back of the car. He had his arms wrapped around her waist. She had one leg over hyde and her head was in the crook of his neck.

Lana tried to untangle herself form Hyde but he just pulled her tighter.

"Yeah, danger is my middle name." Eric brother said trying to be cool.

"No it's not it's Albert" Lana said finally free from Hyde's arms. The two teens in the front turned around in shock at the girl.

"Why are we moving?" Hyde asked sitting up and moving one of Lana legs to the other side of him. Making her sit in his lap facing him. He wrapped his arms around her again.

"Mommy." Kelso yelled jumping up from his nap.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Lana asked

"I cut class." Eric said proudly.