020

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

It's now noon and Jimi was riddled with worry. She kept pacing back and forth by the forest where Mina should be coming out.

"I'm sure they're fine! You need to calm down." Mandalay placed her hand on Jimi's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

"What is she hurt though! I want her to be okay." Jimi pouted.

"What about the rest of your class?" Mandalay asked.

"Them too." Jimi shrugged.

Mandalay sighed when she saw it was useless trying to calm the girl. She'd been pacing back and forth for three hours.

Shaking her head, Mandalay headed inside where Pixie-Bob, Aizawa, and Kota were.

"Is she still there?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah. She keeps talking about one person, not her entire class. Which might I say, surprises me." Mandalay sat down next to Kota.

"She's talking about Mina Ashido. They're very close. Whenever they get breaks, they spend the time together. Jimi even walks her home every day." Aizawa noted.

"Aw. How sweet!" Pixie-Bob smiled widely.

Aizawa stood up and walked out of the building and out to Jimi.

Once she heard his footsteps, she turned around. "Can I go find her?" She asked hopefully.

"Nope. You got here first. Now they have to do it themselves." Aizawa patted her on the head.

Jimi growled and shook his hand off. Aizawa gave a small smile at her.

For the next five hours, Jimi was pacing back and forth by the forest entrance. They were way past their time and Jimi was just about to pass out.

It was 5:20 in the afternoon when the class finally made it to the camp.

"Ha! The litter is almost here~" Pixie-Bob said, which made Jimi's eyes widen.

Todoroki was the first to appear, he had ice covering his right side and was completely out of breath. Bakugo was holding his hand, which looked very painful. Iida was dragging his leg on the ground; seemed to have burned out. Midoriya and everyone else was out of breath.

When Jimi laid eyes on Mina, she sprinted towards her to pull her into a hug. Mina quickly hugged her back.

"You said it would be like three hours!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"I guess we timed it on how long it would take us. Sorry. But your friend made it here before we even did!" Madnadly said, pointing to Jimi.

"Yeah! Since when can you fly?" Kirishima said breathlessly.

With an awkward smile, Jimi ignored Kirishma.

"Now you're bragging on how much better you are? So mean." Sato said.