08

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Class has just ended and everyone went to leave but, when they opened the door, a herd of other people were blocking the way.

"Um. Why the heck are you all here?" Uraraka questioned.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida demanded.

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage." Mineta declared.

"Isn't it obvious? They're scouting out the competition. We're the class who were faced with real villains. So they've come to see us. How sweet." Jimi stood beside Mina but walked towards the people blocking the door, Bakugo huffed from behind her while Mina scrambled to follow.

Jimi smirked and placed her hands on her hips.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like." Bakugo growled from beside Jimi. "Now move it, extras."

Jimi scoffed at Bakugo's words but didn't disagree with them. She felt a hand pull the back of her blazer. Knowing it was Mian, she grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"You can't walk around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!" Iida scolded Bakugo but he paid no attention.

"So this is class 1-A. I heard you guys were impressive. But you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?" A familiar poof of purple hair moved through the crowd.

Jimi's eyes widened when she saw who it was but her expression quickly turned into another smirk.

"Ha?" Jimi could feel Bakugo's anger.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track. Such as life." Shinsou's eyes flickered over to Jimi and he raised his eyebrows in amusement before turning his attention back to Bakugo. "I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. They'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition. Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot right out from under you. Consider this a declaration of war."

Jimi watched in amusement as Bakugo and Shinsou glared at each other.

"Hey you! I'm from class 1-B next door to you. We heard you fought some villains and I came to see if that was true. But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us." A boy with weird things around his eyes and silver hair yelled.

"Better than all of you? No. Just some. And not because we're in the hero course but because we don't go around provoking others and calling them names like the immature babies you are. Nice to see you again." Jimi winked at Shinsou at the last bit and walked through the crowd, dragging Mina with her.