09

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

(A little heads up, I'm a romance writer, not an action writer so I'm sorry if the fighting scenes are crap. Thank you for reading!)

"...The hero course students from class 1-A!" Mic announced as they all walked on the field.

Jimi grabbed Mina's hand and held it close. She didn't want to lose her in the crowd.

Mic announced all the rest of the classes and the cheers got louder.

"Now the introductory speech!" Midnight was on stage and threw her whip up in the air.

"Seriously? This is a competition for minors and they bring out the eighteen plus hero?" Jimi wrapped her arms around Mina from behind and rested her chin on her head. The pink girl didn't question it, only felt safer in her bigger friend's arms.

"Silence everyone!" Midnight said into her mic. "And for the student pledge, we have.. Bakugo Katsuki!"

Jimi snorted. Of course it would be Bakugo.

Everyone watched as Bakugo walked up on stage and in front of the mic.

"I just wanna say that I'm gonna win."

While everyone else looked horrified, Jimi couldn't stop laughing. Even went as far as cheering his name a couple of times, leaning away from Mina's ear of course.

"Why would you be so disrespectful, you're representing us all." Iida scolded.

"Why would he do that?" Mina asked, completely dazed.

"Dunno babe." Jimi mumbled.

Babe? Did she just say babe? Mina thought. She could feel her neck getting hot and hoped Jimi couldn't feel it.

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!" Midnight held the mic again. "This is where you begin feeling the pain. The first faithful game of the festival." A large screen appeared and a wheel of sorts spun. "Ta da! An obstacle course. All eleven classes will participate in this treacherous contest subscribed of four kilometers outside the stadium. I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least in this game. As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires!"

A loud rang of cheers filled everyone's ears.

"Now then, take your places contestants!"

Everybody was now piled at the entrance to the obstacle course, waiting for the doors to open.

Jimi stayed back and watched as people tried to push their way through the door. She was confident in her skills as of right now. This arena is made out of a lot of metal that she could use to her advantage.

Doing so, she jumped on the metal the doors were made of and just ran by.

Suddenly, a lot of ice came by Jimi, freezing everything around her.