04

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"The only real hero's I see are thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA All Might should be here as well." The warp gate, Kuroguri spoke.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." Aizawa said.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends in order to meet him. They want All Might, the great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play." The dude covered in hands announced.

Aizawa's scarf and hair flew up in the air and Jimi suddenly remembered she had something similar wrapped around her waist. Maybe she could help.

"Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo walked up in between Iida and Midoriya.

"Good question. I'm not sure." Thirteen answered.

"Is the entire campus under attack, or is this they're only target?" Todoroki asked.

This was the first time she's heard the half-and-half boy talk since transferring.

"Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence." He said.

Jimi walked up to thirteen and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Thirteen, get them out of here, and alert the main campus." Aizawa said, walking up so he stood in front of everyone else.

"Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too." He said. "Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir."

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own. There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group." Midoriya worried.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." He would have smirked at that if they weren't in such a bad place right now. "I'll leave it to you Thirteen, Jimi."

"Aizawa, be careful." Jimi warned, looking extremely concerned.

He gave a nod and leapt forward towards the villains, already taking down three or four.

"Hey, let's get back to the entrance, Aizawa can hold them off for now." Thirteen said, motioning everyone.

As they're all jogging back, a purple portal opens up again and shoots out Kuroguri.

"There is no escape for you." He said. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello .And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah well, in the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."