023

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

In the end, everything was a fucking disaster.

Vlad King was able to call in emergency services. Not too long after the villains left, ambulances and firefighters arrived. Of the forty students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious condition due to the gas, eleven others were injured, and twelve were unharmed; physically. But two were missing. One of the seven pro heroes was in serious condition because of a blow to the head. Two were missing, very clear that they both had lost a lot of blood.

Meanwhile, on the villains side, three were caught and arrested. The other attackers managed to disappear without a trace thanks to Kuroguri.

That summer training camp everyone was looking forward to, couldn't have been more of a disaster.

Mina was sitting at home in her bed. She was absolutely destroyed. She didn't sleep last night and spent all of it crying. Jimi was one of the most important people in her life and now she was gone. Possibly dead for all she knew! While her girlfriend was fighting for her life, she was sitting safe in the camp buildings.

Her friends tried to get her to talk to them but she just ignored them. Kirishima even came over to her house and invited her to go see Midoriya but she didn't say anything. So he just left.

Meanwhile, in the LOV hideout.

Shigaraki had just turned off the tv. The news spoke about how U.A. isn't a good school.

Bakugo was tied up pretty well to keep him from using his quirk. Jimi was tied up next to him, her eyes, feet, and hands covered so she couldn't use her quirk. But Kuroguri was kind enough to patch up her head before she bled to death. So at least she was conscious.

Shigaraki let out a hideous laugh. "I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately. Right? Isn't it nice? Katsuki Bakugo and Jimi Ito."

"Hey, Shiggy?" Jimi started

"I told you not to call me that!" Shigaraki growled.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can you take his crusty blindfold off of me. It smells bad." Jimi groaned.

"No." Shigaraki sighed. "I'll ask you one more time, Katsuki Bakugo and Jimi Ito. Aspiring heroes. Will you join the League of Villains?"

Bakugo glared at Shigaraki. "Go throw yourself into traffic."

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes. He grabbed the tv remote and turned on the television. Nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad King.

Jimi didn't even know until she heard her fathers voice.

"We are here to apologize. A recent incident allowed harm to come to twenty seven first year heroes. And we staff were ill prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train heroes; but also to protect heroes in training." Aizawa finished by bowing along with Nezu and Vlad King.