010

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The fifteen minutes went by fairly fast.

Todoroki's team came in first after they stole Midoriya's ten million headband.

Bakugo's team came in second place. Jimi was proud of Mina for finding the right team.

Shinsou and Jimi came in third. Not the best score but at least we didn't draw too much attention to themselves. She gave him and pat on the shoulder and walked over to Mina.

The red-head flinched when Midoriya started bursting out crying after it was announced that his team made it to the final round of the festival.

"Now, let's take an hour lunch break before we start the rest of the activities." Mic yelled into the mic.

Tsu walks up to Mina and Jimi with a sigh.

"Mina, Ito. Congrats" She said.

Mina self-consciously rubbed her nape with a frow, which made Jimi frown.

"Mm. Thanks but Bakugo only asked me to join because I could melt Todoroki's ice. And not like I really helped that much."

Jimi waited until Tsu walked away before pulling Mina off to the side.

"What's up?" Mina asked, acting like she wasn't sad earlier.

"You're reliable. And fuck Bakugo if he only wants you for your quirk. Anyone would be lucky to have you on their team. He can shove a stick up his ass for all I care," Jimi cupped Mina's cheeks and leaned their foreheads together. "Because you're amazing in your own way. So don't talk down about yourself, okay?"

When Mina didn't say anything, Jimi sighed and went to walk away when the pink-haired girl stood on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on her cheek.

Jimi was, of course, surprised.

'Did she just..?'

Jimi shook that out of her thoughts and left the little halfway she was in. Mina probably did that as a thanks. But for what?

Jimi was walking the halls when loud footsteps and the heat of fire from behind stopped her.

"Well well well. If it isn't the man I hate most in life." Jimi chuckled as she turned around and faced the flame hero, Endeavor.

"Your quirk has improved."

"Yeah. It has."

"Have you met my son, Shoto? I believe he's in your class." Endeavor kept his face still.

"Oh no. I am not playing into your quirk marriage games. Todoroki is a powerful friend and nothing more. I have someone I like and I'm pretty sure that goes from him too. Leave me alone. More importantly, leave him alone. He doesn't need your shit anymore. Jimi stepped closer and poked his chest as she spoke. "You may be the number two hero, but you're nothing more than a flaming pile of trash."