024

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"You really didn't have to walk me. I'm fine doing it by myself." Mina said.

"They're all just pussies if none of them would walk you home. You're able to take care of yourself but better safe than sorry. Strength in numbers, ya know?" Jimi placed her hand in her pocket and grabbed one of Mina's, placing a soft kiss on the back of it. "Until we meet again, my lady."

---

"Jeez. Shut up. Maybe if you didn't yell at them, they would start to understand." Jimi groaned.

"Ha? I'd like to see you do better." Bakugo challenged.

"Alright."

Jimi slid up a bit and leaned over the shoulder of the only other female in the room, taking her pink hand into her own hand. She wrapped her other hand around the girls waist to make sure she didn't make them both fall.

"You gotta multiply it like this and then the opposite way. Then it's a simple addition from there." She said in a soft voice, rather than Bakugo's method of screaming in their ears.

"Wow! That makes sense." Mina exclaimed with a wide smile.

You couldn't really tell, but the alien was blushing.

---

Somehow she ended up in front of Mina's house, waiting for her. She didn't know how because she was aiming for her school but it's too late to turn back now.

"Ito? What are you doing here?" Mina walked out of her house and was surprised to find her new friend standing there.

"Um, I came to walk you." Jimi rubbed the back of her neck, avoiding contact with the smaller female.

Mina stood at five foot three while Jimi was five foot six.

Mina smiled widely and took the metal user's hand, making their way to the school.

---

Jimi noticed Mina just put her normal name so she changed that as well.

Change contact name to: My Cute Little Alien

Okay Cancel

She took a little glance at Mina and her mouth twitched up as she pressed the okay button.

---

Ito Jimi has finally admitted to having a crush on Mina. It didn't take the girl long to realize why she was always so worried and needed to be around Mina twenty four seven. She liked her. A lot more than past crushes. She would think the girl was pretty but then she turned out to be a straight asshole and those feelings quickly faded.