016

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

When Mina woke up the next morning, she attempted to get out of bed but a strong force was keeping her down.

Jimi groaned when Mina tried to move, so she pulled her closer and stuck her face in her nape.

"Morning, love." Jimi mumbled.

Mina felt her heart race when she heard Jimi mutter those words in her groggy morning voice.

"Goodmorning, Ito." Mina said, turning herself around so she was face-to-face with her girlfriend.

"Jimi."

"What?"

"Call me by my first name." Jimi opened one of her eyes.

"O-oh. Okay."

Jimi kept looking at Mina, which made the girl a bit confused.

"Oh, right now?" She asked.

"Yeah. I wanna hear those pretty lips of yours say my name." Jimi smiled, oblivious to what she just said.

"Jimi.." Mina whispered, a small smile emitting.

Jimi grinned and pulled Mina in for a short kiss.

Mina smiled into the kiss. They broke away and Mina got up from the blankets and threw her leg over Jimi's lap so she was straddling her as Jimi sat up against the headboard.

Instinctively, Jimi's hands went to Mina's hips and upper thighs, rubbing gently up her shirt a bit.

Jimi started at Mina, taking in everything on her face.

"You're so beautiful." Jimi whispered.

Mina smiled and leaned in, giving Jimi a chaste kiss.

"We should get going." Mina said, getting off of Jimi and standing up with a big stretch.

---

When they got to class, everyone was in their own little groups, talking about whatever.

Jimi walked Mina to her seat and left her with a peck on the lips.

She could hear some gasps after that and just smirked on her way to her desk.

After that, All Might walked in and told the kids to get dressed in their hero outfit and meet him at field gama, Jimi's favorite.

"I am here! Hope you're ready to return to lessons. Today it's hero basic training. I feel like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. Now then, listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training." All Might said.

Iida raised his hand. "If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?"

"Ah! That facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So, prepare! You're about to step into field gama! Inside it is an area of factories forming intricate labyrinths, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal and you do what you most to rescue me. Whoever finds me first, wins!" All Might said as he slowly started pointing to Bakugo. "But try to keep the property damage to a minimum please."