03

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa stood in front of the class. It was a new day and a new day meant Jimi was getting a new headache.

Whispers ran around the room, talking about three pros needed for training.

Sero raised his hand. "Sir, what kind of training is this?"

Aizawa held out a card with bold, blue letters. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

More chatter. Jimi groaned and rubbed her temples.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." Aizawa said. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you, I know you're excited about costumes."

When he turned his head, we followed. There, he pressed a button and boxes with numbers on them popped out.

"But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet. They might limit your abilities." He said.

Guess that's where her costume went when she turned it into Nezu. She's gonna ring his annoying little nec-

"This special training is at an off-campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there." Aizawa said as he started to leave. "That's all. Start getting ready."

Everyone rushed to get their costume so Jimi sat idly by and wanted until the crowd cleared.

This was the first time Jimi would get to wear her costume and see everyone elses. She wondered what Mina's looked like..

Changing for the first time in the locker room was different. Because Jimi's junior high was a shit hole, the kids usually skipped gym so she never had to change. But, she made it through and the girls successfully made it out of the locker room.

Standing outside, Jimi was laughing at Bakugo from afar. He was standing with his hand on his hip. His costume was cool though.

Iida was yelling about some order to get on the bus but Jimi was distracted by Mina. She was talking with the other girls and Jimi was, subtly, staring.

All of the 1-A students got on the bus on their own account, much to Iida's dismay. Mina and Jimi both sat in the front but Kaminari and Aoyama were in between them. On the bright side, Jimi was across from Kirishima and next to Kaminari.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say." Tsu looked over to Midoriya, who was sitting right next to her.

"About me? What is it Asui?" Midoriya panicked.

"I told you to call me Tsu." Tsu pointed out.

"Oh, yeah right." He said sheepishly.

"That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Tsu asked.