019

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Summer vacation is now here and 1-A couldn't be happier. But, that doesn't mean that they had time to relax.

The first day, Jimi spent it working out. She met up with as many pro's as she could so she could give her some tips. She trained from sunrise to sunset and man was she sore.

And now the second day, she was spending it at Mina's house.

The couple was currently cuddling in Mina's bed, watching a movie.

"Hey, wanna show me those swimsuits now?" Jimi chuckled.

Mina quickly turned around in Jimi's arms, her face lit up. "Yeah!" She climbed off the bed and went to run to her closet but Jimi grabbed her wrist, pulling her into a kiss before letting her go.

It took Mina around three minutes to get changed into her first suit. When she walked out, Jimi felt her heart skip a beat.

"W-wow." Jimi breathlessly said.

Mina was wearing a one piece. It had a tropical print and the pining was a black see-through lace. It wrapped around her stomach and formed a cross in the front going over the shoulders.

"You look amazing." Jimi stood up and ran her hands down Mina's arms before resting them in her hands.

"Aww. Thanks. I really liked the black on this one." She turned around and looked in the mirror.

Next, Mina came out in a two piece. It was a white bottom with a red top that wrapped a few times around her stomach and back.

"Man, you just look more and more stunning every day." Jimi said. She really liked this game.

---

When Mina woke up the next morning, she felt warm hands raking through her hair gently. She smiled as soon and she realized it was Jimi.

Feeling Mina wake up, Jimi greeted her. "Goodmorning, love." She whispered.

In response, Mina groaned and buried her face deeper into Jimi's chest.

After Jimi went quiet, Mina stuck her head out again and found Jimi staring at her.

For a few more minutes, the girls just stared at each other. They took in every detail on their faces. Mina counted the freckles that scattered across Jimi's face; mostly her nose and cheeks. While Jimi tried to find as many different shades of yellow that were in Mina's eyes.

"You're so beautiful." Jimi whispered.

---

The days flew by very quickly. Jimi spent her time training or with Mina. She's been avoiding Aizawa at all costs so she usually spent the night at Mina's.

Now, she's mentaly preparing herself for the training camp.

Earlier, her class met up at the school and they got on a bus that Aizawa was driving this time. Jimi was sitting in the back with Mina, who was fiddling with Jimi's rings. She could feel Aizawa's gaze every once in a while.