017

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The written exams lasted three days. It was time for the practical exam.

Everyone was changed in their hero costumes and ready. They were surprised to see most of the pro heroes who taught at U.A. in front of them.

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa said.

"Uh, why are all the teachers here?" Jirou asked.

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today." Aizawa answered.

"We're fighting those big old metal robots!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Fireworks, smores, here we come!" Mina yelled out.

"Actually, this tears test," A voice came from Aizawa's scarf that gave Jimi some Deja vu. So when Nezu popped out, Jimi shivered. "will be completely different for various reasons!"

"Principal Nezu?"

"Mouse man..."

"You're changing things?" Momo asked.

"The texts now have a new focus." Nezu said as he climbed down Aizawa. "There will be hero work, of course, but also teamwork. And combat between actual people. So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A. teachers; Isn't that fabulous?" Nezu cheered.

"That thing will forever be more scary than any villain." Jimi mumbled to herself.

"We're- fighting the teachers?" Uraraka gasped.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors based on fighting style, grades, and personally relationships. First; Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me. Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo. And their opponent is," Aizawa stopped when All Might came out of fucking nowhere and landed on the ground.

"I am here. To fight." He said.

"And now, let's announce the teams and the teachers they'll be fighting in order." Nezu said.

The teams are:

Jimi and Kirishima vs. Cementoss.

Tsu and Tokoyami vs. Ectoplasm.

Iida and Ojiro vs. Power Loader.

Momo and Todoroki vs. Aizawa.

Aoyama and Uraraka vs. Thirteen.

Mina and Kaminari vs. Nezu.

Koda and Jirou vs. Mic.

Sato and Shoji vs. Snipe.