015

A/N: I don't think y'all are ready

Third Person POV

It's been a day since the Hosu incident. Both Hawks and Mina's instructors let them off the rest of the internships, so they can spend the time together. Jimi got a good talk from Aizawa but he was glad that she was safe in the end. Other than that, Mina and Jimi spent every waking moment attached to the hip.

Jimi had managed to convince Aizawa to let her spend the night at Mina's, only because the rain was supposed to be heavy that night.

Somehow, Mina convinced Jimi to help her take off her makeup. Jimi was hesitant because she didn't want to hurt her but Mina insisted it was fine.

"Am I pressing too hard?"

"No. You're doing fine." Mina laughed.

Jimi was sitting on Mina's bed with Mina on her lap with her back to the door so Jimi would take her makeup off.

Jimi was almost blushing because she was so close to Mina. They were inches apart.

Mina stared at Jimi with admiration as Jimi worked carefully to get her makeup off.

"And... done!" Jimi cheered.

Mina picked up the mirror that was beside the two and looked at her 'friends' handiwork.

"Good job!" Mina praised.

Jimi smiled widely.

Mina set the mirror down and turned to Jimi.

The two girls just stayed still and stared at each other for a few minutes. Mina noticed that Jimi's onyx eye's kept flickering to her lips and out of instinct, she bit her bottom lip.

"Don't do that." Jimi said, her voice deeping.

"Don't do what?" Mina asked.

Jimi went to speak again but the sound of rain hitting the ground outside made Mina gasp.

She climbed out of Jimi's lap and grabbed the taller girl's hand before dragging her out of the house.

"Mina! You're gonna get a cold." Jimi scolded as the pink girl kept sprinting out till she was in the middle of the street.

Mina started twirling around while Jimi just watched her.

"Oh c'mon! I wanna dance." Mina said, running up and grabbing both of Jimi's hands.

"In the rain?" She asked.

Mina's mouth hung wide open. "You've never wanted to dance in the rain before?"

"Well, no. I've never thought about it."

Mina pouted a bit. Once Jimi saw that, she felt herself melt and caved in.

"Alright.."

Mina's face lit up as she dragged Jimi out to the middle of the street again and started spinning and jumping.

Jimi laughed and followed her lead.

Jimi wrapped her arms around Mina's waist and spun her around, causing Mina to latch onto Jimi's shoulders and neck so she didn't fall.

Once they stopped swinging, the two were so close that even in the cold rain, Mina could feel Jimi's hot breath on her cheeks and lips that warmed up her entire body.

The two started into each other's eyes a bit longer, too long to notice that they've stopped moving. Rain drops fell from above and glided down their faces.

Mina's smile slowly faded and her lips barley spread apart as she started into Jimi's eyes. She watched as Jimi's eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips and back. Mina got embarrassed so she tensed up.

"I really want to kiss you." Jimi said in a soft voice, eyes glancing at her lips again before looking up to the eyes she loves most in the world.

"What's stopping you?" Mina smiled, biting her bottom lip to keep her smile in.

Jimi couldn't believe it. Mina just gave her consent to kiss her.

Jimi didn't waste any time pulling Mina closer for a kiss, who kissed back immediately.

It was better than anything they ever thought. Jimi's thought about a lot. And it was never as good as it was right now. It might seem cheesy to be kissing in the rain, some notebook shit, but she appreciated where she was right now. With the one she cared for, now kissing her dearly.

Mina's lips tasted like heaven. The strawberry lip gloss she watched the pink girl put on so many times really suited her. Jimi has a new-found strawberry favorite.

Jimi felt Mina smile into the kiss which gave her the confidence to gently move her hand so she was cupping one of Mina's cheeks.

The two didn't want the blissful, loving kiss to end but oxygen was a thing and they were running out of it.

Keeping close but splitting up, Mina giggled which made Jimi smile so wide. The rain was still going strong but they kept their sights on each other.

"I like you." The two said at the same time, surprising one another.

"Will you be my girlfriend then?" Jimi asked, rubbing small circles on the girl's hip with her thumb.

Mina bit her lip again and nodded.

Jimi laughed and spun Mina around.

Girlfriend. What a nice word.

---

After the new couple got out of the rain and showered, they cuddled up in Mina's bed. Jimi was spooning Mina, leaving gentle kisses on her neck which tickled Mina. But she liked it. She felt much sleepier with her legs tangled in Jimi's.

Somehow, it felt different when they were holding each other as friends compared to girlfriends. It was amazing. The feeling was warmer and there was much more love.

Mina played with the ring on one of Jimi's hands while the other was up her shirt barely, rubbing small shapes on her stomach.

Eventually, Jimi felt Mina's breathing even out and she stopped fidgeting with her. Jimi smiled and cuddled closer to Mina, falling asleep not long after her.