013

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The internship was very boring so far. All they ever did was patrol or train and Jimi's had enough.

But as she was about to knock on Hawk's door to complain, Jimi got a text.

"Why is it only a location?" She mumbled.

Midoriya had sent her his location and nothing else.

"Eh. Might as well go check it out." She walked away from the door and headed to the nearest balcony before flying off.

It took her only around ten minutes to get to Hosu city with her new wings. Jimi had to give it to Hawks, he's got a nice quirk.

When she landed, the first thing she noticed was that there was fire and heroes everywhere. They were fighting Nomu's.

"What the hell?" She said, rushing forward to save a little girl who had gotten lost from her family.

"Go hide with the other people and ask someone to find your parents, okay?" Jimi said softly.

The little girl clutched the doll she had and nodded before running off.

"Ito?"

Jimi turned around and rolled her eyes when she saw Endeavor.

"What happened here?" She asked in a stern voice.

"Nomu's just started attacking out of nowhere. Shoto ran off after she got some weird text from a classmate-" Jimi cut him off.

"Wait, he got that too?" She questioned, looking back down at her phone. "Damn. I would say I trust you to take care of things here but, I don't so. Bye!"

Jimi sprinted off.

That's when she came across an ally with sounds of punching and grunts being heard.

She noticed Iida was on the floor and Midoriya and Todoroki were standing with their backs to her. Along with the hero Native bleeding against a wall. But what takes the cake is the fact that they were all fighting Stain the hero killer.

"Another one?" He groaned.

The two boys still standing turned around and when they saw her, their eyes lit up.

"Ito!" They cheered.

"We've all been apart less than a week and you've already gotten yourselves mixed up with a villain. I'm impressed." She smirked, walking up to stand beside Todoroki.

Stain scoffed.

Jimi cracked her neck and smirked. "Guess we should get this started then."

---

After the fight with Stain, all four classmates were worn out. They had managed to knock Stain out and tie him up. Jimi has a broken nose and her arm was bleeding a bit from getting cut. Midoriya had to be carried by Native because he had broken multiple bones. Iida's arms looked bad and Todoroki had minor injuries.