014

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Once they got out of the musky alleyway, the kids were sent to Hosu General Hospital for the night and were now sitting on their beds with a hospital gown on.

Jimi had a small wrap around her nose and a bandage on her cut but otherwise, she was fine.

"Did you sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"No, not really." He said.

"I figured. Me neither."

There was an awkward silence that Jimi didn't like.

"Well, I slept like a baby! These beds are amazing." Jimi sighed, leaning back on the pillow with her hands behind her head. "That fight was pretty badass though."

"Thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing." Midoriya said.

"Yeah, I agree." Todoroki agreed.

"After everything that happened back there, it kinda feels like a miracle that we're even alive. With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He probably could have killed me if he really wanted to."

"Yeah, seems to me he let us three live on purpose. I'm impressed by you though, Iida. He was actually trying to murder you but you stood tall." Todoroki said.

"That's not true." Iida said.

"Sure it is. It may not feel like it but without you being reckless and going after Stain, he would still be out there killing pro's. So props to you." Jimi chuckled.

Their conversation was stopped by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Midoriya said.

All heads turned to the door. Jimi's eyes widened in surprise as her favorite fluff of pink hair popped her head in, scanning the room until her eyes landed on Jimi.

She quickly closed the door behind her and ran at Jimi, who was just sitting up in bed.

"You idiot! You could have gotten killed. I was so worried." She mumbled, tears brimming her eyes and she buried her face in the crook of Jimi's neck.

Jimi didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around the smaller body. "I'm sorry, love."

"Oh, Hello Ashido." Iida greeted.

Mina gave a small wave but didn't move anymore.

Jimi eventually got Mina to sit on her lap and she refused to let go of her hand.

Then, the door opened.

"Oh, so the injured youngins are awake." Gran Torino and Iida's intern Manual stood.

"Gran Torino!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"And Manual too." Iida said.

A read feather swooped out from behind them and flew straight to Jimi, who when she saw the feather sighed.