Bonus | Part Two

Third Person POV

Mina was heartbroken. 

Jimi was too.

The two, now ex-lovers, were cold without the other ones presence.

Mina didn't leave her dorm room or smile anymore, even for classes. She stopped eating and ignored everyone who tried to talk to her.

Jimi hadn't showered in days. She tried to call Mina so many times, but she just never answered.

Their friends were worried.

Aizawa was worried.

The entire U.A. staff who's known the couple to be nothing but happy was worried.

So the Bakusquad put a plan together.

Everyone but Mina knew what Jimi was actually doing with Jirou. So they all decided to help finish it.

---

It's been two days since everyone worked hard to get the couple back together and a week since the breakup.

Aizawa had even given them class time off to work on this because he too, was looking forward to the girls being happy again. Whether he showed it or not.

But those two days paid off. Because what would have took Jirou and Jimi weeks to complete was done in just those forty-eight hours.

Bakugo and Jirou had broken into Jimi's room and explained the plan to the girl, who perked up right away and agreed.

While the two were explaining, in depth, on how it was going to go, the other girls were forcing Mina to shower and get dressed for her health.

She was reluctant but she showered anyway. When she went to put on a jacket so she could keep warm, all she saw were the hoodies that she had 'stolen' from Jimi. So she went without one.

The girls dragged Mina downstairs and sat her down on one of the couches. 

Slowly, everyone started filing in and sitting down on the other couches, but giving Mina space to herself.

She felt like crying again when she saw Jirou looking at her with a smile. The smile that made her sick to her stomach.

But her eyes flickered over to the big tv they had on the main floor when it turned on. What was on the screen almost made her start crying right then and there.

It was a video colleague of video's their classmates had taken of Mina and Jimi together. When Jimi would run up and wrap her arms around Mina from behind, spinning her around. Or when Mina would jump on Jimi's back, surprising her. When the two tried to bake one time and ended up having a flour fight and a big kiss at the end.

But two things shook her to her core the most. They both had smiles on their faces. Genuine smiles. Not fake, like Jimi had all her life. Not forced, like Mina had around the people who didn't like her. Real smiles. 

And the song. The song that played in the background. It took Mina a second but she realized that there were two voices and one of them was Jimi's. The other was-

Mina, wide-eyed, took a glance at Jirou, who was still looking at Mina, a sad smile still on her face as she nodded her head towards the video's playing.

The song quieted down, which was just ooh's at that point and a black screen with subtitles showed up.

"Hey,"

"Yeah?"

Mina remembered this. They were studying in Jimi's room. She had no idea that her friends were recording them.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too!"

"No, I mean. I really love you. You're everything to me. You changed my entire world,"

There was shuffling behind Mina but she didn't pay attention to that. Her hand slowly came up to her mouth to hold in her cries.

"Without you, I would be lost right now. I wouldn't have any friends. I wouldn't have had the courage to talk to my father. And most important, I wouldn't have you with me. I love you, Ashido Mina."

At this point, Mina's sight was blurred because of how many tears were flowing.

"I love you with all my heart, Ito Jimi."

Mina could feel the way Jimi caressed her cheek that moment. How warm her hands were and how nice they felt, how safe she was at that moment.

Then, the screen went blank and the music stopped.

All that was heard was Mina's muffled cries.

That was, until someone walked in front of Mina and crouched down, putting a hand on her bare knee. A hand she was just thinking about.

Her teary eye's snapped open and she was faced with a sad smiling Jimi.

"Jimi.." She whispered.

"I'm sorry. I would never cheat on you. You're my world and I wouldn't trade you for anything. I'm sorry I was being sneaky and leaving you a lot. I wanted to do something nice for you but it ended up ruining everything in the end." Jimi said,

When Mina didn't reply, Jimi kept going.

"Jirou's the music master here so I asked her to help me write a song for you. It was the background music in the video. After we split, Jirou and everyone else took time to do some final edits to the song and put together videos of us I didn't know they had." Jimi let out a chuckle, a tear falling from her face.

"What I'm trying to say is, I love you. Please, please, take me back." She begged, closing her eyes.

Everyone was watching this go down. Some were crying, while others were smiling.

Jimi's eyes snapped open when she felt a cold hand on her cheek. She looked up and saw Mina smiling as best as she could. She was still crying but she was a beautiful as ever.

Without another word, Mina jumped into Jimi's arms holding on for dear life. Jimi quickly wrapped her arms around Mina and held her close.

"I'm so sorry. I should have heard you out. I was too upset at the thought of the love of my life loving someone else. I'm sorry." Mina whispered.

"I know. It's okay." Jimi cooed, pulling apart from Mina to kiss her softly.

When they split, Jimi stood up with Mina still in her arms and walked past everyone.

"Hey, where are you going?" Kaminari asked.

"To cuddle my girlfriend." She flipped him off, knowing she'd thank him later for helping her get back together with Mina.

When Mina's laughter was heard even when the couple was in the elevator, the kids of 1-A knew they did some of the best heroic work that they'll ever do in that moment.