02

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Class had just ended and Jimi was trying to get out as fast as possible. Jimi was excused from combat training for the day so she could get a feel around the school some more. It was fun to watch, especially when Bakugo blew up the whole building. Getting himself and Miydoria injured wasn't fun to watch but oh well.

"Hey Ito!"

She silently groaned to herself but faced the voice anyway.

"Yeah?"

"We're studying at Bakubro's house! Wanna come?" Kirishima answered.

Jimi felt surprised. She'd never been asked to study with anyone before. Now that she thinks about it, they asked her to sit with them at lunch.

"Sure?"

"Great!" Mina skipped over, linking their arms. "It's nice to have another girl to hang out with. I mean, Jiro comes around sometimes but she's usually with Momo."

"Okay." Jimi tried not to groan. How could someone be so energetic throughout the whole day?

"Hey Bakugou! Ito here's coming with us." Kaminari called out to the blonde who was making a B-line for the door.

"Yeah sure, whatever." He waved and left.

"Do you guys not walk with him?" Jimi asked.

"We usually wait until he's off campus and follow him from there. He can be pretty scary sometimes but he's got a good heart." Sero said.

The five made their way out of the classroom. Mina was still attached to Jimi's arm, which the red-head didn't mind but she would never say that outloud.

When they all arrived at the house, they had caught up to the explosive blonde in that time.

"I'm home, hag!" Bakugo yelled.

"You call your mom a hag?" Jimi questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah, so what?" He glared at her smirk.

"Don't call me that!" A yell came from the kitchen, which sounded vaguely familiar to Jimi but she brushed it off.

The boys, excluding Bakugo, took off in a sprint up the stairs into what Jimi assumed was Bakugo's room.

Mina was shortly behind, dragging a dead-looking girl with her who regretted ever agreeing to study with them.

"Hah! You look stupid." Bakugo laughed at the girl.

"Thanks. How nice of you." Jimi said sarcastically, taking a seat on the floor behind Mina. Jimi leaned on his bed while Mina at criss cross in front of her. The boys made a circle with her.

"Am I gonna be forced to help you too?" Bakugo smirked at Jimi, who had already started studying and wasn't paying much attention.

"I think I'll manage. But ask me if you get stuck, Katsuki." She teased.