022

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Jimi started to come back to consciousness. And at one of the worst times too. She was draped over the shoulder of the villain who Aizawa was fighting earlier.

Shoji, Midoriya, Todoroki, and someone unknown to Jimi landed in front of them.

The villain who was holding Jimi dropped her to the ground and she let out a groan. She had landed on her head.

She finally had enough energy to open her eyes fully only to see her classmates being attacked by villains. Jimi went to go use her quirk but she was tied up with a gag too. Her head was bleeding a lot and she was dizzy.

The scarred villain and one on a trench coat approached each other.

"You got Bakugo?" The scarred one asked.

"Of course. I see you've got Ito." The one on the trench coat reached into his pockets, not finding what he needed.

Wait, Bakugo?

"I'm not sure what your quirk is. But it had to do with those marbles, right?" Shoji spoke, pulling out two blueish marbled. "The ones you stashed in your pockets. So I'm guessing these are Tokoyami and Bakugo."

Jimi's eyes widened. They have Bakugou and Tokoyami!

She started wiggling around in the restraints she was in but to no avail. She was too weak from blood loss. She had no choice but to watch everything happen.

"Ha ha ha! Well, color me impressed. Just as I'd expect with someone with so many hands. How splendid." Trench coat said.

Her three classmates started running away. Guess they didn;t notice her.

The villain covered in scars walked over to her and smirked as she glared at him.

"Guess we completed our mission. So sad we didn't get to fight. I've heard that your quirk is amazing." He smirked. "I'm Dabi. This is Compress, Twice, and Toga" He nodded his head to the three people standing behind him.

Jimi growled at him and used her little energy to make the staple-like things pop out of his face.

"Wha- hey!"

Compress, Toga, and Twice laughed in the back while Dabi growled and picked up the clippings.

All of a sudden, Kurogiru appeared in front of the three boys. They looked terrified.

"It's been five minutes since the signal. Let's go, Dabi." Kuroguri spoke. Three portals appeared. One next to Toga, Twice, and then Compress, Dabi, and Jimi.

Compress went to walk in the portal. "Hold on, we're not leaving without the kid," Dabi said.

Todoroki turned around and made direct eye contact with Jimi. His eyes widened. "Ito!" He yelled.

That alerted the other two, who looked surprised to see Jimi tied up.

"Don't worry. They were so proud of themselves for going through my pockets that I thought I'd let them gloat. But allow me to explain a basic tenant of magic:" He then proceeded to take off half of his mask, showing only his mouth. "If I'm flaunting something shiny, it's because there's something else I don't want you to see." He then opened his mouth and two marbles were shown. The real ones had Tokoyami and Bakugo.

"He's got them." Todoroki and Midoriya said.

Compress them and the two marbles that Shoji had turned into ice.

"Is that my ice?" Todoroki asked.

"That's right." He then went on talking about how he did the little switch. During that time, Jimi only got more dizzy. It took everything in her not to pass out right there.

Dabi picked up Jimi and swung her over his shoulder. She let out a small grunt from the impact. And that's when everything went dark again.

-------------------------------------

I am not proud of this chapter whatsoever. But, it'll have to do for now. Maybe I'll rewrite it sometime down the road. 

For now, I'm just going to finish!

Thanks for reading :)