021

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Everyone now was put to work on something that would exercise and strengthen their quirk specifically,

Jimi was working on her new power, rock manipulation. She was holding giant boulders in the air, working on muscle memory since she has already "perfected her quirk" as Nezu would say.

The Wild WIld Pussycats were talking to class 1-B who had just arrived.

Jimi was doing fairly well with her training. Aizawa was watching over her. The two barely had any time to talk since the graveyard. She had been spending more time at Mina's house. Aizawa had been playing their conversation in his head over and over again.

He still couldn't believe that she was his daughter. But at the same time, he felt like he already knew deep down. It was her eyes. Her eyes are his eyes exactly.

He knew he needed to talk to her. And soon.

---

"Now, remember what I said? We're not serving your feed anymore!" Pixie-Bob said.

"If you guys wanna tea, you'll have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!" Ragdoll smiled excitedly.

Jimi zoned out after that. She was super tired since she woke up early this morning.

But when Mina started to drag her away, she followed reluctantly.

The two classes started making food, Horribly I might add. Bakugo tried to light a fire but ended up blowing up a stove which Jimi had to put back together.

But, in the end, they managed to make some shitty food that everyone scarfed down. Jimi didn;t have much since it tasted like piss so, she went to lay down on the grass and look at the stars.

She had a feeling something bad was about to happen.

---

The third day was about the same as the first. Except this time, Jimi was sent to spar with Tiger. She had only gotten hit a few times but they were enough to draw some blood. But Jimi managed to land more than a few hits.

"I'm impressed! You know how to fight like a pro!" Tiger cheered.

"I just must be lucky." Hardly. Jimi laughed inside .

The two decided that they should get cleaned up, so they stepped out of the clearing in the forest they were in. Just in time to hear Pixie-Bob make an announcement.

"Tonights gonna be fun! We're pinning classes against each other in a test of courage. I know you've been training hard today and later, you'll get to play hard! How's that for a reward?" She said happily.

"Oh goodie." Jimi mumbled sarcastically.

---

Later that night, the classes were making food again. Main managed to drag Jimi into helping this time.